Reviews for A Casualty of War
xInuyashaxangelx chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
Wow, you are a really great writer! loved how you combined this story with Kotor II. It flows really great, and it all makes sense! glad ur continuing this D update soon!
cdm-ca chapter 5 . 3/10/2005
This really cool write more if you ever fine the time

mate
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
Oh dear poor Revan. A col twist having him captured by the Mandalorians, I never thought of that.

Mira, why is that name so familiar? Oh, it's Mira the bounty hunter from KOTOR II, I just figured it out, *does victory dance* LOL, cute, I like that.

Oh, what happens next, must find out soon!
Josh chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
Love the story. You should most definatly continue.
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 4 . 2/23/2005
Oh Oh,the Iridonian is Baro Dur, he is so cool.

Messa like what Batila's outfit did to Revan, left him speechless. Hahahahahaha. Aw, poor Revm afraid to fall in love cause he thinks he'll die. Poor guy, luckily his girlffriend saves him YAY!

I love this story, update soon.,
xInuyashaxangelx chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Great chapter as always! love this chap.
Ranger000 chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Great Chapter

after u finish his turn to thee dark side u should contuine it like u Did in Destiny Knight but change it And have Ian in it too pleaze update soon great story

Update Destinys Knights 2 plz
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
Aww, Rev is starting to think about Bastila. YAY! I love this story. I( honestly am begining to beleive that revan was originally Mandalorian thanks to you! UPDATE!
Kusco chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
Another great chapter, I really liked the little part with Atris and "General Kenobi". On a side note I really like how you've incorparated the last names of the movies. It really ties the KotOR with them. Revan's sudden search for the Star Forge and subsequent dark sideness seemed a little...well sudden. But other than that I loved it. I also liked the inclusion of the Handmaiden's parents. Plus the clan Raven stuff was really cool. Keep up the good work!
Ranger000 chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
Good chapter so now Bastal knows Revans a MAndiloran

UP Date SOOn
Kusco chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Once again very good. I really want to say again how great your humanizing of master Vrook was. The interplay between Bastila and Revan was again of course very good. The duel was convincing and I liked how you used it to bring out a change in Revan. Keep it up!
xInuyashaxangelx chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
lol General Ian Kenobi, like great great great...great grandfather like grandson eh?

Anyways, great story! update soon!
Jonathan Mark chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I like it and great scene with Bastila. Hope you plan on continuing with the story.
writer gurl chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This is an interesting story. You've got me hooked! I would suggest that you try to add less long paragraphs because they tend to discourage reader to read stories.
xInuyashaxangelx chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
wow, great idea having Kreia be the one to find Revan and raise him. Really good ) and the part with Bastila was awesome!
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »