Reviews for A Casualty of War
xInuyashaxangelx chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Great chapter as always! love this chap.
Ranger000 chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Great Chapter

after u finish his turn to thee dark side u should contuine it like u Did in Destiny Knight but change it And have Ian in it too pleaze update soon great story

Update Destinys Knights 2 plz
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
Aww, Rev is starting to think about Bastila. YAY! I love this story. I( honestly am begining to beleive that revan was originally Mandalorian thanks to you! UPDATE!
Kusco chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
Another great chapter, I really liked the little part with Atris and "General Kenobi". On a side note I really like how you've incorparated the last names of the movies. It really ties the KotOR with them. Revan's sudden search for the Star Forge and subsequent dark sideness seemed a little...well sudden. But other than that I loved it. I also liked the inclusion of the Handmaiden's parents. Plus the clan Raven stuff was really cool. Keep up the good work!
Ranger000 chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
Good chapter so now Bastal knows Revans a MAndiloran

UP Date SOOn
Kusco chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Once again very good. I really want to say again how great your humanizing of master Vrook was. The interplay between Bastila and Revan was again of course very good. The duel was convincing and I liked how you used it to bring out a change in Revan. Keep it up!
xInuyashaxangelx chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
lol General Ian Kenobi, like great great great...great grandfather like grandson eh?

Anyways, great story! update soon!
Jonathan Mark chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I like it and great scene with Bastila. Hope you plan on continuing with the story.
writer gurl chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This is an interesting story. You've got me hooked! I would suggest that you try to add less long paragraphs because they tend to discourage reader to read stories.
xInuyashaxangelx chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
wow, great idea having Kreia be the one to find Revan and raise him. Really good ) and the part with Bastila was awesome!
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Wow, interesting story, I loved it a lot. Are you going to continue? I think it will be very interestign,a nd I love the 'contentment' he felt around Bastila. It made me smile.
Kusco chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Pretty darn good. I like how you made Revan a mandalorian. Fitting and nice. Like he's trying to atone for what his people are doing. Revan meeting Bastila was amusing and fun. Plus I liked someone actually treating Vrook as if he had a little more dimension then just alway angry. How he could feel the calm in Revan when he talked to Bastila, but still reacted in character. I look forward to more.
Ranger000 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Great story did u make up that he was a mandaroin or did u hear that some where cuz i thought i saw that before to?
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18