Reviews for A Casualty of War
Wyl chapter 38 . 9/18/2009
Great story, I liked the way you balanced following the well-traveled path of the game plot while working in AU and other creative elements to make it fresh.

I actually agree with the ending as you did it. I like a happy ending as much as anyone, but not all stories are meant to have happy endings, or to even have all loose ends tied up nice and neat. I agree completely that after Revan left her yet again after Kataar that she was done with him, but I tend to think she'd have fallen back into the Jedi mindset of no attachments rather than settling down with someone else. Sometimes when you lose your one true love there is no replacing it. But it's not a big deal, I think Revan & Bastila happily ever after would have been the ending that was the most problematic given the way the story went.

My only story complaint would be that the end felt pretty rushed. That might sound like a weird thing to say about a 150K word story, but it really feels like you ran out of gas towards the end and just pushed it through to completion to get it done. I say that because the last several chapters are mainly summarizing large periods of time without much detail, such as covering the timeline of all of KotOR II in 2-3 chapters.

I know this is a 4 year old story that you probably haven't read back through in ages, but I figured I'd give a review anyway since I finished reading it. It would have been even better without the rather pathetic self-indulgent diatribes in the author notes in the last couple of chapters. Ending an epic story by basically telling your readers to go eff themselves? Nice... If the idea was to leave the reader bitter at you personally rather than bitter at the ending of the story, then you succeeded brilliantly -lol-
lazyguy90 chapter 38 . 6/29/2009
F #K! Holy F #K! This was freaking epic! Brilliant work on this. You are the goddamn King of Star Wars fics you know that? Fantastically done.
one of the lost chapter 38 . 6/6/2009
Well, you certainly have a way with writing a tragedy. I thought that this story was fantastic, although I'm probably gonna need to cheer myself up later. But first, the sequel.

Great job, I hope you can finish, The Power of Choice soon.
geniosity chapter 38 . 5/14/2008
i really like your story

i have to say that it is one of the best stories that i have ever read on fanfiction and i have hundreds of stories on fanfiction.
DarthRevanFan chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
great story but im kinda dissaponted about how bastila went on and married somone else :( oh well cant wait to read a constant battle but i looked and it was short
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
brilliant, brilliant... BRILLIANT!
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
kool story!
Akira Stridder chapter 38 . 1/1/2006
man Revan is a true warrior to the end...he didnt see white nor black...only the shade of grey that floruish in between...great story!
Akira Stridder chapter 37 . 1/1/2006
sigh...poor Revan...
Akira Stridder chapter 35 . 1/1/2006
interesting...Visas
Akira Stridder chapter 33 . 12/31/2005
dam! dats harsh! hope they survived!
Akira Stridder chapter 32 . 12/31/2005
man all the reiforcement he acquire lost? damnit! hope he gets more soldier!
Akira Stridder chapter 31 . 12/31/2005
what? ...I didnt see that coming Malak coming to the join "his" brother? hehe good job!
Akira Stridder chapter 30 . 12/31/2005
ah..what? in my game Revan had enough strength...sigh...
Akira Stridder chapter 29 . 12/31/2005