Reviews for A Casualty of War
Akira Stridder chapter 29 . 12/31/2005
kol! knew it!
Akira Stridder chapter 28 . 12/31/2005
aw..dat sux ..I know all about the torture ..I played that part and saw it...man Revan should turn her to the jedi or make her ..her again...before goingto the star forge..
Akira Stridder chapter 27 . 12/31/2005
Will Yuthura joined? or will Revan kill her? interesting...
Akira Stridder chapter 26 . 12/31/2005
heh...will he loot the tombs? lol
Akira Stridder chapter 25 . 12/31/2005
nice chap!
Akira Stridder chapter 24 . 12/31/2005
Yup I really enjoyed that part of Manaan!
Akira Stridder chapter 23 . 12/31/2005
what? the Vongs is just a puppet through all this and the Mandorians...dam that is clever!
Akira Stridder chapter 22 . 12/31/2005
I played the part...heh luckily he didnt have to lured those animal..dat looks like a cow? lol!
Akira Stridder chapter 20 . 12/31/2005
an insightful chapter!
Akira Stridder chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
dude I just found out of this story through Dying Embers and I found the time to read this...I am amazed how creative writer you are...you know even thought DyingEmbers slightly "borrowed" your story ..it insfire me to buy Kotor 1 and 2? man your an amazing write...
Gabe Shadow chapter 38 . 12/30/2005
Hey Revan. I know how you felt about the story. As much as some may not like the ending, I actually enjoyed it and saw that you took quite a big risk on your part. Not everyone can get the happy endings they wanted in their lives. What you did was pretty much down-to-earth, and this sort of thing is never covered in most movies, much less, other video games.

Thanks for writing this. :)
Kaiju Moth chapter 37 . 12/29/2005
Wow, it's been a while since I read this fic. Anyway, this story was great. Only, to be blunt, I think you ruined the ending. I know, I'm sure you've heard this and are tired of it, but that's how I honestly feel about it. I don't know what you have against happy endings, or why you feel they're so unrealistic or why you have to write a depressing ending for every single story, but it kind of gets old after a while. Am I disappointed? Yes. Surprised? No. Reality check: happy endings do sometimes occur, even in real life.

Practically every one of your fics involves them getting killed, falling to the darkside, or some sort of depressing twist. It was especially disappointing after the whole positive note you had in the chapter where Malak was spared on the Star Forge. WTF? Why even bother to add that little beam of hope when you'd just throw it all away anyway? I don't mind unhappy endings, but they can be overdone. And one reason why people are disappointed is because the story was so good, yet everything was all for nothing in the end. *sigh* Well, I guess you're right. It is your fic, and you should write it as you want to. But dang it, you really know how to disappoint.
LD Little Dragon chapter 38 . 12/28/2005
Interesting epilogue, and we still don't know just how Revan's life ended.

As to the unhappy ending-it made the whole story seem more realistic.
Slytherin2005 chapter 38 . 12/23/2005
dude i totally agree with the whole dark ending thing. In the end this is the best star wars fic i've ever read, i've told you once already but i seriously think that you should consider getting this published.
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 38 . 12/23/2005
As I said, the ending could not have been better. I never had the feeling it was supposed to end in a "good" way either.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »