Reviews for The Face in the Mountain
Fille de Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Aw! So sweetyful! (Yeah, I just made up a word. So sue me.)

I love it! Sorry this review is so short, but I should be doing my homework now and I need to get on it. *scrunches nose*
sp chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
That was absolutely beautiful.
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Yeah, I felt the sniffle once or twice, but bravely soldiered on. Cute (yet SAD) little ficlit. Nice.
ShikamaruRocks chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Geeze. I'm at a lose for words. All I can say is that I really liked it and can't describe what I'm feeling. Your an amazing writer.
Eris' Puppet chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
*sniff* that was a great oneshot - you have a wonderful writing style. Even though it's sad, you get a happy feeling knowing Naruto accomplished his dreams. Good job!
Orange Blossom Nin chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
*Sniff* This is why I hate one-shots! They're either to short and leave me begging for more or they are filled with so much emotion that I'm crying at the end! I think the interaction between Neji and his neice was very sweet. It's obvious he cares for her as a daughter and is willing to protect her at all costs if only for the memory of his friend.

How sad for Hinata. While HinaxNaru may not be my fav couple it's still really sad when someone you love dies. Especially for Hinata! Man she's my fav. girl on the show because she's the only one who doesn't beat up on Naruto at any little indiscretion! (Well that may be changing with part two but who knows *shrugs*) Anyways I loved this story! It was well written with your usual style, canon and clean.

It was very... refreshing... if that makes any sense.

Angelfire007 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Good fic I saw on your profile that you were upset with how few reviews you get, but, well if ppl are like me they probably get slammed by so many bad fics that they quit looking just before they find you and when they DO find you they are just so relieved and impressed that words cannot describe it. And we forget all about that little button that says 'Submit Review'. That doesn't mean your works bad. we're just lazy or over come. or both. ' Good fic by the way :D :P
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
nice one shot
fReAk PeAk chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Woah, that was really sad but really inspiring. I liked it very much. Congratulations.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Nicely bittersweet. The questions of child evoking such emotion from Hyuuga Neiji worked very well.
esther chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
"plucked my heart strings"?

more like ripped them out and chopped them into little pieces! ARGH

that was...beautiful, good work. omgness, had a lump in my throat...i must be getting sick. and oh great, now there's something in my eye that's making me tear up...i'm sorry, i'll have to leave off here.

good one. (sniffs)
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Whee...I love drabbles! Sorry I don't have much constructive to say at the moment, but I liked this.
Aliaandraa chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
loved it... i would type more but im eating right now 9
tasuku-sempai chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This is a great piece of one-shottery, my "heart strings" were definitely plucked a little. You're on my favortie authors list now. You should definitely write more often, this was impressive. Really nothing to criticize here, great job!
VentMonster chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Awesome storykinda sad naruto wasnt there to be with his kid

but great one shot look forward to more!