Reviews for Ominous
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 2/9/2011
That was amazing. I can't wait for more.
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Isn't Madame Malkins in diagon alley? And I thought Madame Rosmerta was the one working at the three broomsticks, no?
Tara chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
well, the story has an interesting concept, but i think you confused some places.

madam malkins' shop is in diagon alley, which is located in london, not hogsmeade.

however the idea that goren can see hogsmeade is quite interesting (due to the fact that he's some kind of dormant wizard i take it?), even though he acts a little ooc (he doesn't freak out that much about being transported to another continent and just kinda accepts it (didn't sink in yet, huh? ), he doesn't wonder about mcgonagall mentioning a potion and a TALKING GARGOYLE)

sorry, i read only as far as the first half of chapter 2.
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 11 . 5/17/2010
I like imagining the da-dum and then Voldemort's lair.
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I'm re-reading this (aso eybaord is broen-sorry) and the ine that reminded me how in-character this thing is was Fich.
ulyferal chapter 20 . 10/23/2009
What can I truly say about this amazing masterpiece that I've spent two days reading except Wow! OMG! Incredible! Though this could have seriously used a beta for tense problems and some grammatical difficulties, overall I could ignore those as I was glued to the story too much to notice. If you're going on with a series, I'll be waiting with bated breath to read it. Thanks for such wonderful entertainment.
PandoraSilk chapter 21 . 6/17/2009
Oh, Harry and Draco wont' need Bobby as their guardians, because they'll be legally emancipated? Interesting.

Why are they going back to Privet Drive though?

Great story. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
PandoraSilk chapter 20 . 6/17/2009
Wow. That was an amazing story. My emotions are drained just thinking about what Goren has endured. I like the new changes though. Very interesting.

Very fitting for Draco to be Snape's apprentice, and for Harry to get the Defence post professorship. So he will be a teacher, or is that only for Defence. Will he still be a student in other subjects?
PandoraSilk chapter 19 . 6/17/2009
Wow, this is interesting. New Houses, and new names. So Harry is more or less in a sort of Slytherin House, with Snape as his Head of House?

I'm so into this story, I can't stop reading.
PandoraSilk chapter 18 . 6/17/2009
Oh that was brilliant. You're making me cry again girl! That was so beautiful and you really have a gift of getting inside your character's heads! Just amazing and so powerful!
PandoraSilk chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
OmG! I never thought of the possibility that Bobby could have Werewolf tendancies

Poor Bobby. Having been violated in such a way.
PandoraSilk chapter 16 . 6/17/2009
Oh wow, this gets better and better. I love how you're showing a side of Snape we never saw in Canon.

I love how caring and how wise he in giving advice to Harry and Draco both. Loved this chapter.
PandoraSilk chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
Omg! That was so powerful, so amazing. I'm going to cry. I want to hug Bobby!

I'm so glad that Snape is really coming around to care for Harry. Despite what he says, he has to care for Harry, otherwise the treatment that he's suffered at the hands of the Dursleys wouldn't bother Snape so much.
PandoraSilk chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
Wow! That was an amazing chappie! Okay, so does this now mean that Harry is not really Bobby's nephew? If James and him didn't have the same father then they aren't related anymore?

The whole thing is scary. I hope that Bobby is going to be okay!
PandoraSilk chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
Okay, so are Harry, Ron and Hermione having a menage a trois or something! LOL! or am I missing something! That was funny when they got busted!

I loved when Bobby stuck it to Snape in class by completing a perfect potion. I'm surprised that Snape doesn't give them all detention though. I guess that he's still scared that Alex will blow his brains out! :)