Reviews for Gargoyles 2198
next chapter please!
lonerider26 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
More! Bad Chip, leaving a clifhanger! Bad! P
Howl chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Awesome! I hope you get a chance to continue it, because I love how it ties into your other stories. :)
dph-of-rules chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I find one big fault with your timeline. "The Minority-Sentient species Protection act of 2007 passed by the UN prevented the hunting of gargoyles in countries that were aware of their existence within their borders." Assuming the us government got behind it and made it a priority, it would probably take at least 2 decades to get other world governments to act on it.

Frankly, I don't see any US ambassador taking up the cause of gargoyle sentience anytime soon, 9-11 or not.
Kimberly T chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
Now here's an ambitious project indeed, to tell the tale that even the TGS crew never attempted! And I'd say you're off to a great start!

Looking forward to further chapters-lots of 'em!
artistgirl727 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Hey there, its me, Heather, your sis's friend through the email. So, anyway, interesting story. I think its pretty cool, even though I watched the show once, lol. So, keep on writing! PS You're a great writer.
EyesLikeSilk chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Great story! Love the way Alex practically quoted his Da referring to Owen. Update when you can! :)
icyThera chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Yours is a very nice story. I look forward to the next chapter!

No critism, really, though nothing was spectacular either. But then...this is the set up. ;)

Thanks for sharing!
The Borgman chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
What happened to them? Were they destroyed? Update soon please.