Reviews for Ceilidh
Missing Linka chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
Wow, that was just another one of your wonderful stories ...

I already love her uncle ... Nice man ... ;-)

Why do you always call her father Maxim, but change other details about her family? *curious is*

THX

Thara
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
ah old ppl getting freaky! *gourges her eyes out with water bottle. but i love this so far!
Antosha Chekhonte chapter 10 . 3/19/2006
I've seen this story on a few favorite's lists but I never read it until today, I'm quite happy I did. I enjoyed it very much.
Litasha1987 chapter 10 . 6/1/2005
OMG! The proposal was so cute! I would have loved to have been watching when he proposed! An eyeful huh? lol!I adored this story, Clayre! You had me laughing so hard I felloff my chair! In class no less! Good job!

I hope you write more to the story. I would love to see what you do for the wedding.

Litasha
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 10 . 5/11/2005
Squee! Wonderful, perfect, magnificent, super! I just love it... please don't stop here... I'd love to see their marriage. Maybe you can try Scottish tradition there too? Please keep writing, you're good at it!

Sara
Rikki8879 chapter 10 . 5/9/2005
Yeah, bending down in a skirt can be dangerous. *g* Very nice ending for a great story. Thanks for sharing it.

Love, Rikki
bigkihap chapter 10 . 5/8/2005
Poor Albus! How embarrassing can you get. But I laughed a lot at that one! Another great story Clayre...good job!

-Julie.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
Oh Clayre! I loved this story! The ending was perfect and so incredibly sweet. Thanks for the additions too. It's just how I pictured it..wink wink!
Midnight'sGone chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
loved it!

the story was great and i loved the way everything played out. two thumbs up!

Midnight'sGone- but i'm not.
mugglemin chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
Ah! There's nothing quite like a man in a kilt...sigh...
Aurinko chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
Yay! SO cute! _ Loved it!
TartanLioness chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
Aww! The proposal was so cute! O.O I'd have loved to be watching when he proposed! An eyeful, huh? lol!

I absolutely adored this story, Clayre! All of it! You've had me laughing and falling off my chair! Good job!

Cammie!
Always Hopeful chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
Ohh! That must've been emberrassing! Wowzers! Loved that story. I can't believe that's all! ~Always Hopeful~
ginger newts chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
Oh my, how embarassing! I really like the way this ended, happy and funny. Great job. :)
dobby09 chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
oh how i loved this the great