Reviews for Little Moments that Would Have Changed the Story
Emerald Ashes chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Way to give everyone a personality! Christine, in particular, is a pretty badass lady. I love how she just rolls her eyes at the Phantom's various "quirks." The early Raoul bashing was fun, but his backstory was also fairly interesting. All in all, a very silly, lighthearted little fic. It doesn't have nearly enough reviews.

It's unfortunate you abandoned it, but I hold no illusions that you'll pick it back up after seven years.

Thanks for the read!
A chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This certainly brightened my day. It's so nice to have something so funny based on the book.
beata-beatrix chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
Raoul was friends with...Zorro? OMG LMAO
xLadyJackal chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
Ha! And I was JUST going to re-read this when the alert came. I love it, as usual... Sorry I didn't review last chapter, I really thought I had. But. Oh, well. Continue, please.
mrs. malfoy chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
omg... i just finished the book and this is SO FUNNY! you're like, the only one to do a spoof of the BOOK version. so good! update soon! luv it!
Mizamour chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
Oh, that was awesome! I love it! This Christine is great...
Operabuff1 chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
Great story! one small nitpick: LUCRIAZA BORGIA wasn't written by Mozart; It's by Donizetti.
meiqihk chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
haha. this was so funny. I could not stop laughing. I don't know why, but your characters crack me up. please continue this!
Rose Black chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
"You're swinging your eighth notes!" - Teh awesome!

Is there a trichord key? You can make tritones, but I don't think there's a key for them.

A bit too anti-Raoul and pro-Erik for my taste, but otherwise cute!

Oh, and the abbreviation for mademoiselle is "Mlle".

Meg is sweet. _
Kat097 chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
I haven't laughed so hard in ages! This is ingenious! If I had a hat, I would take it off to you!
xLadyJackal chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
OH, MY GOD I LOVE YOU! I didn't think this would be continued! I never check the front page anymore, what, with all the movie phiction floating around. I just post and review those stories on my story alert. Which this will be on. I just checked the front page to see what kind of horrors I have left it in, and there this was! I squealed so loudly me dog's ears shot up. Well, anyway, loved the story! Keep writing!
crazed-ink-slinger chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
hahahahahahaha i love it! (kicks near by shoe, laughs like a maniac and runs off) its great! christien is better the way you have her(vandalising masks hahah)! fashone designer of fabulous (that would be my bestweek ever too!)! its great! you must update soon please! prety please with chocolate on top!
WildPixieChild chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
OMG! i love this fic, please update soon!
Loui Loeve chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
now, before i start my praise(long or short) i will have to say that i LOVED this line of them all: "Raoul narrowly missed being killed by a giant rat"! dear GOD, if that wasn't like the most THRILLING humour! i sat laughing 10 minutes after this(this was while i ate dinner)! oh i loved it! very sweet! hilarious, and sweet... alittle fluffy'n'all! loved it!
Pleading Eyes chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
HILARIOUS! One of the funniest phics I've ever read, and I didn;t even expect it to be funny.

Wow. Christine with backbone cuts out the need for the managers or Carlotta in the plot. She's a story within herself!