Reviews for Left Behind
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 1/17
THIS WAS AWESOME!
LiseLore chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
I'm still wondering why Alan is always the loser of the family and why everyone wants to hurt him. If he where an IR agent and it was the Hood, I would understand... Good story but I think the topic is a bit overdone now...?
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Fantastic ending. So nice to know that after everything that happened, Gordon has become fiercely protective of hi baby brother.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
What a hard lesson for Gordon to learn. They nearly lost Alan this time to a pedophile. Thank goodnes Gordon recognized the name and Jeff had the contacts to figure out where his youngest had been taken.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
what a wonderful start to the story. OMG, I'm so glad Alan was able to get away from those men...things couyld have turned out horribly if he hadn't.
faith bonksie chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
he he he he he he

I love your thunderbird stories!

Poor Alan...but the ending makes up for it!
Phx chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Aw. nice ending, loved finding out how protective Gordon had become, and how all the boys are.
Phx chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Aw - wow, a lot going on in this chapter. I am so glad that they found Alan in time and that Gordon finally gets it.
Phx chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Loving it. I love it when one of the older boys, in this case Gordon, does something that he'll feel guilty about, although I'm not quite sure he's reached that point yet as he didn't seem worried about Alan at.

Great start
zookitty chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
amazing story! I absolutely loved it, it's soo fantastic! I wonder would you mind if I wrote a little epilog for it? It's just so fantastic I can't help but ask. Thanks so much for the amazing story!
tiylaya chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
This was a good story. Disturbing at times, but gripping and well written. Many thanks for posting it.
straywriting chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
It was great. I'm happy that nothing more serious happened to Alan and everything turned out okay in the end. I wonder who's going to win the volleyball game? lol
Maethoriel chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
astalder27 chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
Aw! I was definently worried about Alan for a little bit, and im so glad hes ok! Great job, i love this twist on how Gordon and Alan became closer.
justdoyourthing chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Now, this is just constructive criticizm, but don't you think that Alan may have acted a little to childish. Let me tell you, I'm twleve and I admit I would be scared if five guys came walking up to me alone. Although I don't think I would have cried about it. Or hidden up a tree. Just a though for future stories.