Reviews for Cosmo Girls
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Too cute! The Cosmo idea is brilliant. Charlie and Claire are impossibly cute together. If they don't develop a relationship like this in season three, I'm going to be very upset. Good job, love, and keep it up!

-Tori
lordoftheringsfanficreader chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
You wrote another one! Yay!

Great C/C fic, definately one of the better ones out there. Love how you wrote Shannon, really hilarious, as were Charlie and Hurley. Cute little fic, write more like this! :)

-lordoftheringsfanficreader
Riviyan Questa chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Aw... that was so cute! _

I can definitely imagine Claire being hurt by, even if she knows, but by having Charlie's previous life confirmed, especially so coldly and impersonally.
solongsolonggonebabygone chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Okay, this was teh squee. And in case you can't tell, that's a very good thing. I love Claire's reaction to the magazine and the whole "misunderstanding" scenario. A hundred and one ways to please a man, hehheh...
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
oh man, too flippin' cute. I love that shannon let her go through with everything even after she knew about charlie's plan :P so very...shannon of her. haha. great fic. you're an absolute goddess in the world of Lost fanfic. well done :)
standardblack chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
So cute!
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Hm...this is a really sexy, kinky story. I liked it!
Lirael Goldenhand chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
That was delicious. Really and truly! I loved it! Ok well anyway... that's all I have to say for now. C ya!

Lirael