Reviews for The Match Maker
Persian chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Wow... Nice story! For some reason, I can totally see the Joker trying to do something like that... Actually, I already used similars ideas in some of my unpublished stories before even reading yours! Though, my ideas were about OC and canon characters, not 2 canon characters... By the way... I was wondering... Did you know that in the comics, Montoya is lesbian? For some reasons, I find the story even more interesting knowing that! XD
Breech Loader chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Hey, this was pretty damn good!

Yeah, I can definitely see the Joker pulling this and thinking it was a real laugh. Bullock and Montoya fell for the Babara Gordon Prisoner thing a little fast, but that was kind of the point. I can't think of how to follow this up but I do enjoy stories with Bullock in them.
Ryan O chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
Oh my. How steamy. Just the thing for my dirty little mind.
Robert K. Hackney chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
You are a truly sick person for making Bullock and Montoya go through that. Sick, sick, sick. You should be in Arkham Asylum. With Michael Moore for a roomate.
Fiona Fargazer chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
It truly shows the sick mind of the Joker. Every once in a while Joker's true discusting nature comes out and that's when he's not just a funny lunitic any more.

Pretty well-written, though a did skim through the making out part.

~Fiona Fargazer~
Fiona Fargazer chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Pretty funny so far.

~Fiona Fargazer~
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
That was...weird.

GOOD!...but weird...
TheMagicKumquat chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
This was really great! Disturbing, yes, but well written! Such a creative idea, and handled very well. Good job with the keeping in character! I'll look for more stuff from you _
Firefly4000 chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
*smiles* finally finished readin' both of the parts you had up lol (comp froze when i was on the first part just so ya know).

You have made me feel sorry for Bullock lol and that's hard to do because I just plain well hate his guts.

Anyways the thing of it is Sky that I love this story and am going to put it on favorites *glomp* more please more!