Reviews for The Hour of Lead
Tigermusic chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
oh my god how sad...keep it coming looking forward to read more
Ultimate Prime chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh, man. I just recently did a one-shot with this idea after not being happy with how quick Alicia was forgotten in the next episode. I want to rewrite it, but this is incredible. Great job!
gunnman chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Very good story, I love your take on Clark's coping with Alicia's death.

Gunn
Liz213Mast chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I love it and I really wish you would write more and make it about how Clark moves on with his life and about the rest of the people in his life.
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I really like the way you wrote this. Very well done, even though it made me sad. Poor Clark and Alicia.
Ringhuiniele chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I saw Unsafe last night and it was nice to see Alicia back even if her circumstance didn't bring light in the eyes of Clark's parents. Anyway, I haven't seen the episode Pariah yet (it will aired next week) so despite the spoilers in this story, I was still able to follow without difficulties. I liked the cemetery scene and his monologue. So sad. Good story.
markmark261 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Needless to say I've not actually seen the episode in question, so I'm probably missing loads. Still I thought it was a good story although the very last sentence didn't work for me at all (it seemed a bit obvious/heavy-handed). On the other hand your joke with Denise and April was hilarious - my favorite thing in the story.

Finally a few trivial nitpicks about things that didn't diminish my appreciation of the story in any way - "they girls said in unison" should have been "the girls said in unison" and "might of skipped" should have been "might've skipped".
smallobsessed chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
oh please continue it!its really good if u dont okjay but its really good
namjai chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I loved the last section, in the cemetery; I think my favorite part is the image of Clark sitting by the grave doing Trig and drinking coffee. I just wanted to give him a hug for doing that. And his little speech was effective.

At first I was questioning Jason's characterization, but then I decided I was willing to accept that as Clark's POV, and it served well to show how isolated Clark felt grieving for someone few others cared about. The bimbos, on the other hand, seemed kind of heavy-handed. The awkward conversation with Jason, and even Chloe trying to act normal with Clark, got the point across better.
Calisto chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Oh wow that was so sad, a real tear jerker i was crying by the end of it. Poor Clark... Great job though it was so good *sniff, sniff* now if only i could stop crying
Angels.Exist chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
This is a really sweet piece. I love it. The only problem I see with it is the scene with the two bimbo cheerleaders. It just seems a little too contrived, but other than that, it's very touching.
Silence-endlessecho chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
That was really beautiful.. you really reached in and made the feelings ring really true and real. And beleiveable. Wonderful write!
lml chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
good story

One thing though, chloe wouldn't say "Y'all" she's too sophisticated.
mitchell chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
oh my god. you had me crying, just like i did when i saw the episode.

i loved it.

is this a one-shot? if it isn't please update soon.
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 2/7/2005