Reviews for Mariano Investigations
XCastielXNovakX chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
This is a great story. I love Angel and I love Gilmore Girls. Jess was always my favorite. I new it! The bit about Dean's small...ahem... :D Please Update :D
PlrtzGlrb chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
And...so it ends. But it was fun while it lasted.

Still, the whole Wolfram-and-Hart-y vibe I'm getting from the Huntzbergers could have panned out interestingly. And, despite her poor musical taste, I kind of liked Lindsay. So, I think I'll steal the whole Lindsay is a slayer thing for my Buffy/GG crossover.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
“Bye-bye, Bunnicula.”

Just about pissed my pants at that one. I forgot how funny your stories were.

And, Darla? Huh...
PlrtzGlrb chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I read this story forever, but I'm finally getting into the Whedonverse. Angel season 1, anybody? I can finally appreciate this for what it's worth, so I'm re-reading. Love it, by the way. But that goes without saying.
Sailor-Lit chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
OMG! and I thought that Charmed fic was Hilarious, no this was SO funny!UPDATE,UPDATE, oh and did I mention UPDATE!

(I love when people make Dean an idiot...'cause he is one!)
Paranormal Medicine chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
woah, just found this story and while it seems like you wont be updateing it anytime soon, id like this to take this oppertunity to BEG LIKE THE HOPELESS FANGIRL I AM that you do! this is so awesome! please, PLEASE! update! *end hysterical fangirl rant*

seriously, its rare that you find a quasi-crossover-ish fic that doesn't suck and not only does this not suck its REALLY REALLY good! so, much love if you update!:)
finkpishnets chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
Serious awesomeness. Really. Hehe, I can't stop chuckling. Love it!
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 5 . 9/5/2006
uh...wow.

This is weird.

But really, really cool!

I've never watched Buffy or Angel, but I'm guessing you got this from those shows.

So...really cool. But really weird.

I'm liking it!

-Mariah :) :) :)
music4mysoul chapter 5 . 5/28/2006
Everything is so bizzare and crazy and I love that! Please update soon!
music4mysoul chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
I loved that chapter, really interesting how it all started, really great!
rnl1993 chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
Hey i really like this story please continue it is so good it's on my fave.
kisstherain chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
This story is so amazing. When I saw it was updated, I almost fell off my chair. I was that excited.
LuckyYou chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
Ok I'm going to have to get used to this whole Lindsay thing but other than that I'm LOVING this story and LOVING this chapter so keep up the wonderful work!
vivelabookworm chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
OH HELL NO HUNTZBERGER!He'd better back off. This chapter was awesome! Update soon!
Utopist chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
Whoa!

Whoa!

He loves her. Ok.

Lindsay got over Dean. Good.

And Jess called Madeline Willow.

I am so not getting my mind around this. It's all...making sense in a completely weird, weird way.

*Hugs Leigh*