Reviews for Healer
my Ella-Verayne chapter 68 . 8/19/2013
Oo oo oo! Pick ME! Princess Bride!
Slytherin Studios chapter 114 . 6/15/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
Babaksmiles chapter 114 . 5/26/2013
another amazing chapter! where are you? can you believe you have been writing this story for over 5 years? super cool!
tselea chapter 70 . 5/19/2012
Best. Labor. Scene. Ever. I laughed so hard! Kudos!
Babaksmiles chapter 113 . 7/4/2011
Darling! You are back! And with a new little girl! Congratulations! That is beautiful news. I'm sorry about your fiance but you know what? You should never doubt your writing! Look at this incredible story you have written up to chapter 113, it's incredible!

I'm so happy about your update. I miss the knights, I hope there is more of them in the next chapter! That was sweet that Arthur sort of became Connor's mentor. I'm sure he will be a great king!

More please!
Slytherin Studios chapter 113 . 7/4/2011
Awesome job! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Suz Singer chapter 112 . 2/20/2011
This story is amazing! It took me a couple days to read through it, but it was constantly on my thoughts!

I preferred Gawain slightly to Galahad before I read this story, and am writing a GawainxOC story. You've made me want to write a GalahadxOC story, and tipped the scales, making me love Galahad, and picture dark-haired, curly-haired, green-eyed children! :)
TammLynn chapter 112 . 2/8/2011
wow so i finally made it to your last post! love the story i hope you update soon! its amazing how you can write so much and still keep the reaader guessing and interested bravo! i hope there will be more gawain action soon he seems a bit left out :P
Slytherin Studios chapter 112 . 8/20/2010
I love it, can't wait to see what happens to caitlin.
Naito-akaNATO chapter 111 . 8/9/2010
there is no doubt that she would not miss...I love your story keep it going )
Babaksmiles chapter 111 . 6/21/2010
I can trip Caitlin for Morgaine and then maybe "accidentally" spill wine on her? lol. Poor Gahalad, I can understand why Morgaine is overprotective and I like that she is overprotective. It is one of her endearing traits. Great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. Kisses for you!
Babaksmiles chapter 110 . 6/21/2010
Caitlin is annoying and Connor should be thankful that Arthur is doing him such a great favour. I can't wait to see how this plays out. And it was a lovely long chapter!

Poor Morgaine. I really hope Galahad get's better and soon. xoxo
Babaksmiles chapter 109 . 6/21/2010
oh my that was an intense chapter! I am always amazed at how well you write the battle and injury scenes. Very detailed and kind of gruesome. lol.

I am hoping Galahad makes its because he just has to, those are the rules. :-)

The only light moment was that Lancelot got an arrow in his butt...hahaha...what? I am allowed to laugh, it's Bergisa's .

Thank you for updating, I love this story...forever.
MaryAllen92 chapter 111 . 6/10/2010
I am soooo happy that you finally updated! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Slytherin Studios chapter 111 . 6/2/2010
I LOVE this story, it's one of my favorite Galahad stories, your work on this story is completely awesome, and I can't wait to find out what happens next.