Reviews for Lost
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Cute :) I wonder what your teacher thought though... But I should do fan fics as my journals sometimes too! I just hope my teachers don't think I've gone (more) crazy lolz
TheAmazingCaptainUsopp chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ha, nice (:
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
you got the peoplez spot on! and luffy is so cute in this! oh and when i stop obsessing over one piece too i will check out your KH MMMMKKK!
Freedom Creed chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
How cute. Just watch out for repetitions. You know what might help? A syonims dictionary. I think there might even be one on the All Mighty Internet. I have the same problem with my compaitions. My French teacher says 250 words. I come back an hour later and ask if 569 words is okay. Sure. I write enough for two XD. Anyways, it's really cute. That island is pretty cool, too. Other wise your writing's great (other wise refering to the repetitions BTW). Keep it up blah blah blah yay. Freedom Creed
accallia chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Nice ending for a quality short story! Keep it up! It was really touching.
De-Ji chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
:D this was cool! I think you got the characters right. I was a little disappointed that it was so short, but that's okay, I wasn't expecting it to be too long anyway.
Aznkat chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
You shouldn't bash yourself about it not having a plot, because it just not having one made it all the better. Don't worry about how you wrote about the characters because you got them down to a T. I've been reading a lot of fanfics but this is the first review I have ever made because your work is awesome. You have made me determined to read every single facfic of yours! Great job!
Rivermore's Horse chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Hm, is this the first One Piece fiction you've written/ If so, you could've fooled me. Very good, I like the detail and the time you put into making comparisons with Luffy and Zolo.

cute! }
Clarobell chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Hi! I've finally found the time to read and review your older fics! I must admir you had me hooked with the "It's blue! It's BLUE Zoro!" - I couldn't stop siling, thinking how Luffy-like that really is! Loved this one shot, a very entertaining read! Now onto the next fic!
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
ahaha XD

That was enjoyable. Oh, how i love short, happy, plotless drabbles...

...I can see how much you've improved over the years. You should be pround of yourself, Digi-senchou! o
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Really awesome, but isn't Zoro's bandanna dark green?
Petite Madame des Chats chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Aw...I love this pairing...and you write it so well. I can't really give you much critique, at least where the fan part of the fiction comes in. I'm very much a newcomer to the series (all of five episodes...wow) and your writing is really good. I only have one this to say - the word katana's doesn't exist. It's like saying sheeps. Japanese doesn't use plurals. I haven't studied Japanese, but I have studied Chinese, and there I learnt the no Asian language has formal plurals. They use this format instead:

(number) (counting particle) (noun).

So you can't say three katana's (and you don't use the apotrophe either, the apostophe is only used for possesive nouns and pronouns, and for abbreviations).

Well now, aside from that miniscule and totally almost invisible microscopic mistake, it (and all your other work - I've read a lot) is rather enjoyable and very...pretty/picturesque.

P.S. While you're at it, I'm desperately waiting the next installment of 'Dominoes'. You are very mean for leaving it there. I was getting all hyped up and then...uh. Well I think I've said enough.

Cat and Kuro-chan signing out!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
chuckles For a short drabble, that was pretty cool. _ Cute, too.
IconofSelfIndulgence chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Cool story. I liked it, a lot.

Hey, thanks for the advice, you saved me from some flames, how about I rewrite it, and try to put more detail into it, sound good?

I know, I should put this in a reply, but right now, it's not coming up, so yeah.

To start off, yeah, I'm not so good at writing well yet, but I try. And After reading it over, I get what you mean by their all out of character.

Over all it was just a story I wrote to get out all my pain, because the day I wrote it, I felt liek I wanted to do it myself.

Anyway, thanks again, and I'll try a lot harder next time.

Did I say I liked this story? Well if not, It was good.

Sanji-kun
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Hey, how'd I miss this? Oh well, I found it now. It's cute. _ And I think it would make some cute fanart, Luffy and Zoro holding hands, lost in a huge city, Luffy with that amazed look in his eyes. Hehe.

-Kloudy Reignfall