Reviews for No Mistake
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Haha! Great stuff. I love how right from the beginning, almost, it's quite obvious she has feelings for him, but it takes orcs for her to figure it out!
Anon chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
What a delightful ending. You had me fooled on the kiss, I genuinely thought it was a dream.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
I thought that you described her warm feelings too deep for mere friendship.
Anon chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Eomer is acting very strangely. Either he has already decided to marry her or he has decided she is not of the marrying kind at all. Hugging and sleeping together means a close relationship to me at least.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
I think she is in love.
Anon chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Starting to sound like they like each other very much.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
The image of Eomer in skirts is brilliant and very funny :) !
Certh chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Nice ending! It's always gratifying when two people realise they have developed romantic feelings for each other after a (long) friendship. Eowyn seemed a bit more... girly I think is the right word than I would have suspected, but it was definitely interesting to see her behave like that. And it was so nice that the story began and ended (sort of) with Lothiriel and Faramir communicating.

C
Certh chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Oh, I do like Lothiriel's playing with words. That makes things more interesting.

Might I note one little thing my nitpicky self couldn't help noticing? Technically, instead of the word 'royal', the word 'noble' would be better applied when concerning Lothiriel and her family, since they have no blood ties to the king's family.

C
Certh chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
It's always nice to see a different take on how Eomer and Lothiriel came to be together. I do like how the two have begun to form a friendship of sorts - that only makes following events more solid. And Eomer in skirts...oh, dear!
Kiiimberly chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
This was a refreshing change from the cliche Lothiriel I keep finding. I'm excited to see where this series will lead! Thank you for sharing.
AmazingWriter123 chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
i never even thought what an eomer/lothiriel ff would be like. but if all are as good as yours then i have a lot to read
Venetiangrl92 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Looking forward to reading the sequel! Loved this story!
Glory Bee chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Deandra this is one of the rare Eomer and Lothiriel stories where I see Lothiriel being so compassionate to Eomer's grief. I am so loving seeing this beloved couple from the Elfwine Chronicles falling in love. :)
angelic-bitch chapter 6 . 12/1/2010