Reviews for The Return of Anna
Fortune Zyne chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
Uh-oh, bet they weren't expecting Anna to overhear that.
Kaitylyn chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Yay! cookies! I loved this chapter. The plot thinckends/ mwahaha. As always. Please update soon.

~kat
cyborg02 chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
GO MIKA!GO MIKA! GO MIKA! GO!

!

!
Kaitylyn chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
I can't figure out if I like this story because it is so well written, or becuase I'm obcessed with Van Helsing. I suppose both. lol. Please update soon.
Simoman chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Nice chapter! Update soon!
ElvenCompanion chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Interesting. Love it. It poses many questions. what is Velkan? How is Van Helsing going to save Anna? Is he going to be able to save her? I wonder. Hope you update soon so I don't have to wonder much longer. Please, I like this story lots.
Fortune Zyne chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
Oh Darn!
Vote14Caskett chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
poor anna, can you please try and update sooner?
Vote14Caskett chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
great chapter!
Mirriall chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
This is good, but I think Anna is being a little weak and helplessy, and why does she keep going to bed to rest like ALL the time? If I were VH and had just got Anna back, I would never leave her side. But I really like where this is going,especially the unknoen enemy bit at the end of last chapter. Coz vlekan has to be working for somone, but will it be dracula?

Ithilwenn
Meep Woop chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Good Gad. Its Gabriel Van Helsing not Gabrielle Van Helsing. Good Gad. (Did you not that Gabrielle is a girl's name? Perhaps not.)
ElvenCompanion chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Awsome chapter. who is Velkan? I wonder. *Thinking**Smoke* Hope you write more soon and stop my mind from burning.
Hollysgirl chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
amazing! i lurve your story so sneak back in with another chapter...please? (tries to look cute)
HughJackmanFan chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
virus an yours computer? oh well, you must to be careful!

OMG, save her, Gabriel! *rush to rescue!*