Reviews for The Return of Anna
nightgodess chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
i loved it please update soon!
Memories-fadee chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Memories-fadee chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
this story is really good. i like the suspense but i love van helsing. ur making anna more like herslef which is good. update!
ElvenCompanion chapter 4 . 2/21/2005
Awsome chapter. Update soon.
nightgodess chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
i just watched the movie a couple of days ago and this is really good! I got realy mad when Anna died at the end! I dint want her to de! Oh well i llke this a lot and i wish you would update soon
Lady Sirinial chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Uh oh, that's not good.

But Van Helsing will save her from the Velkan who's not really Velkan right? I mean, it's not really Velkan is it? ARGH!

She needs to remember that she loves Gabriel. *noddles* Or something to that effect.

I'm still rather intrigued by this. Please update soon!
Just Sophie chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
AGH! Anna is so stubborn! In both the movie and this! But this is very good, My first Van helsing fic. We (I!) need more Carl though!

*Sings* Carl rules, Carl rules, he kicks butt...
HughJackmanFan chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
ah, come on more! *sighs*
ElvenCompanion chapter 3 . 2/12/2005
Cool Idea. Love the story, update soon.
Cassie chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
Even through I never watched the dvd/movie 'Van Helsing'. Since I was reading this fan fiction, it is so good. Just keep it up and you should be proud of yourself.
HughJackmanFan chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
Velken Velkan *added saint* :D

more! ;)
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
RilkaGreenRider chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
Interesting storyline. Not one that I would think possible, but it does have possibilities. And, let's face it, we all love Anna and Gabriel together. Please ignore those who do not realize that in the MOVIE Van Helsing, his name is and always was Gabriel. The movie differs from the book quite a bit, as Stephen Sommers explains in the commentary on the dvd. The one thing I think could be a bit better is that even though Anna has some memory loss, she was raised to be a warrior. (In the first chapter, she simply cowered in front of the vampire instead of making a smart-ass remark as she does in the movie.) Perhaps it would be slightly explainable with the not-her-time idea, but perhaps in later chapters she could be more aggressive, instead of all damsel-in-distress -ish.
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
Wow can't wait for the next chapter
Talliscat chapter 3 . 2/10/2005