Reviews for The Return of Anna
Talliscat chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
I agree it is a good story. but (I kniw u aren't going to put it on there 'cause u a redy wrote 2 chapters and other people haven't (it seems) read Abraam Stroker's Dracula oh well *shigh* continue on...
Lady Sirinial chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
I really like this story so far and hope you will continue soon! It's an interesting concept, the whole "Anna lost her memory thing" That is, assuming that that is Anna...

There will be fluff to look foreword too? Yes? *puppy eyes* There's so few Gabriel/Anna fics out there anymore... Please update soon, I'm excited to see where this goes!
HughJackmanFan chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
what did you wrote wrong Gabrielle? isn't woman name? OMG! and the next capter wrote Gabriel.

And can you remake the correct text?
HughJackmanFan chapter 2 . 2/8/2005

wanna more! what did you write your 3 languages?

I love that you wrote, when Anna's lost memory and Gabriel said his name. How sweet! *tears*
Talliscat chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Do you realize that Van Helsings 1st name isn't Gabrialle? It's Abraham
M chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Yay! Another wonderful chapter! Update soon!

I'm wondering though, how did Anna loose her memory? Guess I'll find out later wont I? Haha. Keep up the good work!
Eris chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
You probably should have a beta reader look over your story before you post; there are a couple of grammatical errors and several spelling errors. Most notably, you've mispelled Van Helsing's name. It's supposed to be Gabriel, NOT Gabrielle. "Gabrielle" is the spelling used for girls.
M chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Your story's off to a great start, I love it. KEEP GOING!
BlackRobedMagelet chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Cool! I loved Van Helsing in the movie and a good fic is coming out of it clearly. Keep it up and post ASAP!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4