Reviews for Life With Moody
kitten630 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Aw! I've always wanted Reuben to get a girlfriend! Okay, right now a crush will do fine! But I'm hearing wedding bells!
ex624Angel chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
*claps* This was a great story! Ive seen you on DA I wonder if you know who I am. Anyway, I relaly like Moody, shes real sweet. Im so happy you didnt change 625 and give him a name! I feel that 625 is fine just being 625. anyway again great job, I hope you read some of my stories hopefully my most recent 'second chance' anyway. bye -
Fishlover chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
D... calm down. I do not accept flames since they are VERY rude. I don't even flame people since I find I very immature. Everytime I see a flame in anybody's review page i just nod my head in disgust.

I know you don't like love stories, but your flame will not discourage me from writing love stories, since I am in love with my bf.

next time you review I suggest you choose your words wisely, cause if you flame somebody else you may discourage them from ever wrtiting again, which is very rude, and I find it very immature. Yes everyone has their own opinions about a story, but flaming... that's just creul and wrong!

I hope this makes you think, so be careful next time when you plan to review again, cause next time you flame, the victim may be a sensitive person, you're just lucky that I'm not sensitive when it comes to insults.

Thank you if you ever found the time to read this.
D chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
This story makes me want to gag. 625 would never let himself slip like that. This story fits into the "lovey-dovey" category. A category that I very rarely like. 625 is way too emotional in this story especially when he's around Moody!

In future stories try to stay away from romance fics, since it can be too emotional as slong as it doesn't cross the line between emotional and love!
fshlvr chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
another failed story...
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
I just thought of something, wouldn't it make more sense if 623's belly turned yellow when she or somebody around her was afraid? after all, the term "yellow belly" is used to describe cowardice.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Wow...{sarcastic tone} How does Gantu know all that about love? somebody's a-keepin' secrets.
Tortured Artist chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
Okay, the two finally confess their love when Lilo and Stitch kidnap her because they think she's in trouble? That's odd.
Tortured Artist chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Another love story only this time it involves 6-2-5. Can't wait to see where this is going. By the way, you should really put all the spoken sentances on seperate lines rather than writing them side by side like that.
Jaybie Jarrett chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Awesome! Way to go! I'm so sorry I didn't review before. Forgive me?
Fishlover chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Not my best work. I have no idea what happened to my other two chapters. I'm still new at this.