Reviews for Seduction A Rali and Calivia Story
NEWBORNHEART chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
PLEASE COME BACK AND POST AGAIN!
NEWBORNHEART chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but PLEASE if you are still out there... PLEASE update! I need my Caleb and Livvie fix :) You are a fantastic writer.. you TOTALLY write Caleb and Livvie perfectly! (Rafe & Alison too.. but I'm more a Calivia fan!) If you can't continue this story, please start a new one. There hasn't been any new Port Charles fanfic is such a LONG time.
tracie chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
i love all your stories can you tell me where i can find your stories at
PCGirl chapter 23 . 2/28/2009
Hey sweetie! Just wanted to let you know I'm so happy you updated. It's hard to keep the torch of PC stories going so I'm so glad you are. My muse is pretty much non-existant these days (in any form), but maybe one day it'll work again so I can update and finish my final story. HUGS
Gracie A chapter 19 . 4/24/2006
So. First of all - Elizabeth drives me bonkers. Second - lovely Rali fluff. I loved the part where she bumped into Rafe. Just like I did with him in Torn I was screaming for her to remember.

There is so much backstory here I think I'm at a disadvantage for only starting reading with this one - but I'm dying to see her strand Jamal at the altar.

Poor guy.

RE: my story - you are too sweet. And I'm working on it. Busy with work but I am hoping to have something for you really soon.

Hurry with more!
Gracie A chapter 18 . 3/20/2006
WOW. So much going on I hardly know what to say. All I know is Andrei is the worst thing I could ever imagine. Look at how destructive he's been - to everyone. It just makes me sick (which means you've done a great job!)

I can't wait to see the Rali chapters. I like them a little bit - if you haven't guessed yet. ;) LOL!
Gracie A chapter 16 . 11/30/2005
Oh Rali how I love thee, let me count the ways...

LOL. Seriously. I can't get enough of them. I guess that much is obvious since I've written 7 stories with them blissfully happy.

Anyway - love to see them that way in your story too. You are SO brave my little Livvie712. I can only go to the brink of despair and then pull back the reins. The poor little Lilly storyline is as far as I'll ever go.

I can torture Rali a bit but I can't cause them any more grief. The poor things. They've already been through so much.

Good God girl - how you can have me shedding tears for Caleb and Livvie is a continuous mystery, because though I "love" them for what they are (the anthesis of my dear darling Rali) - I don't really LOVE them. Am I making any sense at all?

All in all - your story continues to be intriguing and entirely suspenseful. Please keep going. Oh - and as for Andrei - I'm honestly unclear. At first I thought Alison killed him in self defense - now I'm TOTALLY confused. Please enlighten the fluff queen when you have a free moment. ;)
Gracie A chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
This is for Chapter 15 because your renumbering now won't let me review again. :)

Sweetie - a short chapter for you is long by any standards so no worries.

Gulp - I can't believe I'm saying this but poor Livvie and Caleb. Those vampires are terrors I tell you. Always meddling in your life and messing stuff up.

So. Now. I'm sitting here - patiently waiting for fluff. Maybe I'll keep you from getting any fluff yourself until I get more from you.

j/k. I should have something to you soon. Keep up the fantastic work.
asmm chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
I love this story. I used to read it on TvMegasite but it is a lot easier to read it on here. I hope that you continue to update it. You are a very good writer.
Gracie A chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
Sweetie - did something happen with your chapter numbering? Because I tried to review Chapter 14 and it wouldn't let me.

Anyway - YAY FLUFF! Exactly what I needed. Too bad you just left me hungry for more. So hurry please!
Gracie A chapter 15 . 9/12/2005
Goodness - so much to read! I'm sad to hear about the bucket warning. Tell me something - does my Rali EVER get a break sweetie? I think you're fabulously creative and I'm all for some conflict but remember I'm the fluff girl. I need it like others need air. :)

I don't hate Jack - he's messed up. But he was really mean to Rafe. Gr.

I was confused with the Kevin and Ryan stuff because Kevin's psycho twin was Ryan and it took me a bit to remember he wasn't the same person in your story.

I have to say - you do an EXCELLENT job with Caleb and Livvie. You make me like them and that's something in itself.

If I could offer a teeny weeny suggestion from one writer to another. :) I use italics for my flashbacks and I find it works really well. The change in type lets the reader know there's something up - whether a dream or flashback or otherwise. You have so much backstory that it'd help make them stand out too.

As for goons - IMHO it's neither good nor bad. ;) I just embraced it because my counterpart insisted on using that term. Crazy girl that she is.

And oh! One last thing - a new chapter from me soon. I promise!

Keep going! Don't make me wither away for lack of fluff! LOL!
Gracie A chapter 14 . 9/9/2005
You are killing me - K-I-L-L-I-N-G ME! LOL! Poor Rafe, poor Alison. And umm yeah. Me no like this Julia chick already. But, sigh. I'm going to trust you to fix it. Just don't disappoint me. ;) LOL!
Imagine04 chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
As always, worth the wait! It was fab. You have such talent writing. I hope you plan to follow up on it. Now, before they fade away, could we please have a little Caleb/Olivia snuggling, etc. You know they are my very favorite and you write the scenes so well. Thanks for continuing the story. I'm waiting, impatiently being patient. Take care and enjoy your summer. And awesome story!
Gracie A chapter 13 . 6/20/2005
I am so worried. :/ That's my worried face. I feel so bad for everyone and that Serena - golly. Makes me think my Becky is pure as the driven snow - which of course - she is. But I digress. I can't say that I'm not on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter - cause I totally am - but I think what I want even more than that is for Andrei to get what's coming to him. Good job!
Gracie A chapter 11 . 5/3/2005
Dearest Livvie. fyi - I adore fluff. :) LOL! Hurry back! :)