Reviews for Seduction A Rali and Calivia Story
Gracie A chapter 11 . 5/3/2005
Dearest Livvie. fyi - I adore fluff. :) LOL! Hurry back! :)
Imagine04 chapter 11 . 5/2/2005
Good luck on all the end of school stuff. I remember it well and don't miss it!;-) Meanwhile, I guess the "previews" will have to do. Love the story. I'm having a hard time waiting till the next installment. Glad to know my fav. couple will still be around.

take care
Gracie A chapter 10 . 4/12/2005
Gr. I despise Andrei. A lot. Like tons. I can't believe what he's done to both Livvie and Alison and poor Caleb and Rafe. This must be just so awful for all of them. Can't wait till your all Rali chapter. Just so you know - they're kinda my favorite. ;) LOL!
Imagine04 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
As always, you have me on the edge of my seat. Since it's so interesting, I'll forgive you putting Caleb and Olivia by the wayside for now. But bring them back quick and maybe w/ a few love scenes while I'm asking ;-)), pretty please. You know how I love those two! Great writing and great story!
Gracie A chapter 8 . 4/1/2005
Wow. Well. You captured that whole scene very well - although it truly pains me to see all this conflict. And Andrei - quite simply - needs to be destroyed as soon as possible. I'm desperate for Rafe and Caleb to come to the rescue - but I guess the point is - it doesn't always happen that way.
Imagine04 chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
Glad to have you back. I've been waiting to see what was going to happen. I am soo glad that you are ready to see the characters back together for a while. ME TOO! Still working on betrayal, hope to have it finished by next week. Check the website. KEEP GOING. Can't wait to see what's next.
knightress chapter 8 . 3/27/2005
I love this chapter you have finally given a pay off as far as the rapes are concerned and the scenes weren't too violent they were just right I can't wait to for the next chapter please post it in order not scattered like before as far as content of the chapter is concerned I've ben very curious about the rapes as far as what really happened and what did Caleb and Rafe find at Elizabeths I hope it was Andrie's corpse. I can't wait for the next flash back to find out what really happened with Alison and Livie's rapes well writing this story it's great I'm hooked I'd hate to getting hooked on a story and it never gets finished so please continue the story LOL
knightress chapter 7 . 3/24/2005
I love this story but where are the new chapters you are a good writer I'm more of a Caleb and Olivia fan but I love what you have done with the characters, keep writing.I'd like it even more if it didn't jump around so much.
Kerri chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I love the story. My sister reads stuff like this and said something about other arcs. If there are others could you email the website that they are on to me?

Pcfan07
Imagine04 chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
Wow! It just keeps getting better. I now realize where I've read some of your writing before, the arcs you did on a website. I loved them too. Also, you've been kind enough to compliment some of my writing on another PC board. I have been working on a story line, Betrayal. I regret to say I'm far behind on that one. But your writing is amazing and I love the story line. So much is happening! I can't wait to read each chapter and I'm very glad to know Caleb & Olivia end up together. Keep up the great work.
Gracie A chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
OK - that Andrei is one sick dude. I'm glad you cleared that up for me because I totally thought that Alison and that Matthew guy were together at some point and was very mad at her - irrational as that sounds the idea of her intentionally cheating on Rafe just gets me all sorts of riled up. LOL! The scenes with Caleb and Livvie were just beautiful and the ones w/Caleb and Lauren - precious. You made me believe he actually has a heart - which is not easy 'cause half the time - I'm still not 100% sure he does. ;)

As for the Rali scenes - aw! So adorable and so like something they would do. Excellent job.

I'm still not clear as to what's really going on though. It's really hard to catch up. Did Andrei really bite Alison? He so reminds me of Joshua but without the humor. Joshie was so over the top evil that he made me laugh all the time.
Imagine04 chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
All I can say is Wow! This is a fantastic story. Have you written a "before" story about Andrei and what went on prior to this one? Great, Great job.
Gracie A chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Wow. OK. I really don't know where to start. First, I can't beleive how completely creative you are. My stories don't reach nearly as far as yours. You've far suprassed me in terms of villians and obstacles. It's amazing what you've done.

I have to say I'm a bit confused. It seems there's alot of history that I'm not sure of. Maybe I'm just too anxious and maybe you'll explain. Like who's Matthew and why was Alison w/him. And who is he to Livvie and what's going on w/Jamal? I also - and this is really the reason I write myself - I'm very unhappy when Rafe and Alison are apart for any length of time. :( So get them back together and that's an order! LOL! As for their conversation - it was classic Rali. I know you boycotted The Gift but Rafe and Alison met with a minister and spoke of how they both thought they were unworthy of each other's love - Rafe because he went to Hell and left her and Alison because - please don't make me say it. Anyway - it's exactly what you had them say. And btw - I do appreciate your take on all that. Makes me smile to think that perhaps it was all in her head.

I'm intrigued about valocks. Pardon my ignorance but I don't know who or what they are -and now Alison is one too?

I guess I need more background or details or maybe just need to start from the beginning to take it all in.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2