Reviews for We'll Help You
dude chapter 13 . 5/24/2006
hey.. good story.. you write good..
Summerland Chick chapter 13 . 3/5/2005
Why did u end it * she says as tears fall from her eyes* why why? * she says in between snifs* j/k j/k it was such a good story u should like make a sequel i thought it was one of your best stories. well their actually all good! NICE JOB ON THE STORY!
Summerland Chick chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
so awsome i hope it gets better and she hooks up w/ bradin
Summerland Chick chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
OMG! that was such a good chap. i hope kaitlin and bradin get closer. UPDATE ASAP!
Summerland Chick chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
oMG! that was good plz update soon!
Summerland Chick chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
i swear im like going into terars after this one! pl update ASAP!
Summerland Chick chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
OMG! wut an amazing chap. i think i was crying during that one plz update ASAP!
Mika chapter 3 . 2/12/2005
Hey this story is so dramatic and darkish. i like it because its kinda different from most stories. keep writing.
Bree chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
Great story so far. I just love it. I hope that they can become friends. Please update soon!
Summerland Chick chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
another awsome chap. plz cont. i want them to get closer
Mel chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Awesome start! I love the charcters and where the plot is going! I also thought the cliff hanger at the end was really well writen and a great idea. Keep writing!
neon nails chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
hey nice chappie! that was so sweet of bradin! i love him now ! lol anyways that was kinda harsh of kaitlins dad... anyways i hope u keep writing this story becaus ei'm enjoying it!

xoxoxo

*┬║Mika┬║*
Summerland Chick chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
OMFG! wut the hell r u thinking leaving a story like that! OMG! ugh! now im gonna go crazy wondering whats gonna happen! as again another great story but which one of yours aren't! keep up the good work snd updater like now. j/k well luv ya!
Mika chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
oh! a CLIFFHANGER! that means you have to post the next chappie!

xoxoxox