Reviews for Guilty Heart
Var Devonshire chapter 1 . 1/11
I've read this wonderful story several times now and am finally leaving a comment. Great story! As you, I always thought there should have been a follow-up to Johnny's dunking. After all, that storm water is nasty stuff. This is a clever alternate ending. Well done!
Martha chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
That part bothered me too; Roy could see Johnny was struggling,
yet did not offer help. I wondered about that. I enjoyed your
story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Kind of wondered why Roy did not even ask Johnny if he was OK in that episode. They both got back into the squad without Roy getting all Mother hen on Johnny.
Lori chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Awesome story! Always love a Johnny and Roy "make-up" story...and Chet there as the secret protective friend...
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Nice take on it. Enjoyed it.
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I am enjoying getting caught up on all your stories and am so glad to have found this one! I always thought that episode ended wrong; your ending is much better. :)
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Love your story! I thought that was a great way to end that episode. Love when Johnny gets sick. You are a good story writer!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I also hate episodes that need more to it and yet the writers don't put it in. So, I was so happy to see this tag to the episode you wrote. You did a brilliant job with this and I loved every word of it. Thanks for writing it. Excellent job. Sue
Awen1923 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Nicely written. I read it on a different website a while back and really enjoyed it. I really like the episode you based it off of as well. You did a great job with the characters. Good work.
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Just found this through an internet search for something completely unrelated, and found this little jem! Wonderful writing and you make the emotions so real! Great job!
MedicLifeline chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I have to say, I really liked this story. I recall some of the episode that you wrote from.

You have a wonderful handle on these two partners. Nice job and I hope to read more of your work.