Reviews for East Side Story
I liked how you portrayed the characters in your story, especially Chet; he had some great zingers in there, funny but still felt friendly, just like in the TV show.
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/20
Good story.
Jennaya chapter 1 . 5/9
I love this story. Mrs Lopez is a force to be reconned with. Well done.
mdpc chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Nice to see a story where Roy isn't written as jealous/envious
of others in John's life or written as regretfully being at
home with his family, wishing he was with John.

AlexaMarquisa chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
What a charming story! I love Mama Lopez and her "Juanny"! Very enjoyable read.
Hilda chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I liked it, I love Johnny.
You can get the letter "ñ" with atl 164 and 165. In Spanish we use the letter.
Ariane Rivendell chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Absolutely fabulous. Nice to see a Marco-based story. And so wonderfully told. The characters were just spot-on and Marco's mother is a treasure! A fantastic peek into Marco's life and many of these social issues. Beautiful!
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
It was a pleasure to meet Marco's family, especially his mom. This is a great story! Very entertaining, never a dull moment.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hey great story! I liked it a lot. Loved the interaction between Johnny & Marco's family as well as Chet too of course!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Excellent story! Love it!
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Daw. I want a Rosaria of my own! I love all of the little details in this, like the number of cars, and the little kids, and the ladies gathered around talking about Johnny. I loved Morton's little comment of "Baring unforseen complications, and this IS John Gage..." because OMG is it so true. :D

I'm having fun going through your old stuff, just ignore me. I've been up all night, and it's 5am. ;)
Anne Davies chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
East Side Story...West Side Story. Me gusta!
Chianna chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I know these stories are archived, but I am so hoping that you write more! You really have the voices of the characters spot on.