Reviews for Puppet
Miss Nox chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
I love how you add your own stuff in this as well as the perfect quotes and how you portray what happened with inner thoughts, like the Tifa incerts were really good, and the end bit with Cloud and Vincent was really really sweet and angsty, and how Cloud feels about Sephiroth plus that he was drawn to him and exists for him really work well! I want to play it all over again- great fic!
dogcollar chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
that was so sad! *sniffles*

i like the way you managed to use the actual diaogue and happenings in FFVII in this fic, though it was almost exactly the same, especially in the first part out of three. Thus the fist chapter may seem slight uninteresting to some readers. But for me, it compelled me to read further because i wanted to see where you wanted to bring this story to. and the ending was so sad! *sniffles again*

Keep up the good work!

Hope you can get your computer up and working soon!
Chaotic Butterfly chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
Awesome, but kinda sad...
Chaotic Butterfly chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
Awesome, but kinda sad...
Knowing Shadows chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
This is an impressive fic. I like it a lot. It's very well-written, very atmospheric...and you can't beat original dialogue from FFVII when it comes to this section, especially when it's Sephiroth *purr*

Anyway, I hope you update with more soon. I really enjoyed reading this. I should read your other stuff :) For someone who writes in the fandom myself, I don't really pay attention to what else is in it, so I'm behind... *shifty eyes*
Daleeria chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
This is great!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Well I never saw the original version but I'll be reading this one.

I hope you can get your computer back up soon.
Clouds-Dream chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I like your story very much even though theres not too much difference. But it gives a lot of great details. Keep up the good work.