Reviews for Never Forget
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/24
Ryn chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Very gripping. Still remember that day vividly.
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Thought I recognised your name. I remember reading this years ago on one of the E! sites I used to haunt and being so impressed by it and the sequel then. Glad I found it again, especially at this point in time.
Kelmin chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Nice. You captured the pall of doom perfectly. And of COURSE Gage would be there somehow when it happened-he's a disaster magnet. Particularly liked the touch of the old married couple taking comfort in watching their adult daughter sleep in her childhood room.

Off to read the sequel.
TaylorGibbs chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wow, very powerful! You captured the urgency and heartbreak so well in so few words! Thanks so much for linking me to this story.
Anne Davies chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Urgh...I don't even want to THINK about that's bad enough my stepaunt was there that day and I there the Memorial Day before...
catchthesnitch chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Oh, wow. Wow. I completely know how Roy felt that day...and this story brought a tear to my eyes. Nicely done, wish it could have been longer, but that would have probably taken away from the impact. I just discovered the "Emergency" section of this and had to check it out. Very glad I did. Very glad. This was excellent and a lovely and fitting tribute. Very good work.