Reviews for The Vanquished One
Idreamofivan chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
Wow! I am glad Phoebe is feeling guilty and Tessa playing with Wyatt was adorable!
lovey4758 chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
Another great chapter, Emma. Moving the story along. Hope school goes well for you. I'll be looking forward to more as soon as you can. *hugs*
trina-k chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
i am so loving this.

goldstranger chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
Oh you are so good. Angst. Love. Fun.

You've got it all in here, I'm kinda tensed up with reading between Phoebe and Cole. Its good though means that the story is really kickin' up!
katbaby chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
love the whole cocoa pebbles, deal, avoidance scenario; great update; thanks!
Bluley chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
Cool story
Alhaeron chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
Y'know, there haven't been a lot of 'Cole's return' stories that I've liked, or thought realistic. This is definitely one of the ones I liked, and it is definitely realistic! Please keep writing! This was awesome!
PiPeRAnGeL39 chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
i really like this story! its awesome... especially since cole is now a witch! i always thought phoebe and cole looked good together... :P anyway, i'll be waiting for an update soon!

ps. love the name tessa btw... :D
Zared chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
Loving it! Keep it up!
mi amante chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
Another excellent chapter. I'm anxious to see where you're going with this one, sweetie. Hopefully you'll be able to have more soon. Thanks for the addition to Better than the Batcave and now this. *sigh* Sweetie, you made my weekend. Thanks!
Idreamofivan chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
AH it's nice to see Piper misses Chris! I hope he learns what happened, and somehow forgive them, though they are being pretty bitchy to him, I feel like smacking them... I can't imagine how Cole feels!
goldstranger chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
Did I already mention I love your Cole Turner? I think that last bit was my favorite. Him repeating 'It wasn't his problem. He didn't care'

Cause you know its not true he does care, he just doesn't wanna be caught vulnerable again.

I am lovin' this story to pieces... LoL, is that even possible? hehe.

Ceres217 chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
Oh my god...really great story...i love it...and you have to know that i actually do not like storys when Cole reappears (a little bit too often)...but this story is just great...please keep on writing. And Tessa is relly sweat
TheDarkTwistedFantasy chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
No Cole! Don't get sucked back in. I don't care what those hags had to go through they probably deserved it. Gr! Update please;)
trina-k chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
"And just maybe if he repeated these phrases over and over again – just maybe he’d make them true."

whenever this line, in any form of it, comes up in any story, i always LOVE it.

loving, to the nth your story. i hope you know where this will go so you can write more!

71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »