Reviews for The Vanquished One
charmy chapter 3 . 2/12/2005
Hey not to be rude but you spell thier last name wrong. It should be Halliwell with an i not an o. And I'm sorry if I sound rude but it was just bugging me. Anyways great story.
sehar chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
Hey a gr8 chp...plz keep on writing and yeah thnx for making phoebe realise the guilty inside her. But plz and plz make them together at the soon...
TheDarkTwistedFantasy chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
More please...i'm glad that Cole won't be forgiving Phoebe. She doesn't deserve it;)
Idreamofivan chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
As usually... awesome! Sorry... I know this is charmed and we should back up the girls... but Cole is absolutely right... though I hope he forgives them somehow..
trina-k chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
this is me loving this story... for a freat big moment there i had the biggest grin on my face.

oh. i love this cole of yours. very nicely done.

update!
katbaby chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
great chapter; thanks for the story; you have a great ability to keep a reader intrigued; your characters are very well developed; again, great story; look forward to more; Thanks!
LetoHearts chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
YAY! I luv this story! Only in the 3rd or 4th chapter you spelt Phoebe's last name wrong. Its Halliwell. If you were already told, sorry for reminding you then.
lovey4758 chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
Another amazing chapter, sweetie. *sigh* I have a real soft spot for Cole and always thought he got a raw deal out of the sisters. You summed it up nicely. Good job.

Um! How about "Better Than the Batcave"? I love that one too and would love to see more of it.

Hopefully soon...Study hard and write fast! *grin*
goldstranger chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
I am liking that Cole didn't throw himself at Phoebe like a love sick puppy, cause that would just suck monkey's butt, LoL.

You made him a witch! cool. Means he's apart of the good! Very cool.
ReindeerEmu chapter 4 . 2/10/2005
wow you've kept me interested. I can't wait for more. Please don't let phoebe (or any of the Halliwells) off the hook too easily with the whole "assume the evil slayer is telling the truth about the innocent baby so lets kill it with no remorse". Please gimme more!
katbaby chapter 4 . 2/10/2005
Awesome chapter; liked Cole's facial expressions changing whenever he looks or talks with Tessa; please keep Cole in charge; can't wait for more!
mi amante chapter 4 . 2/10/2005
Ek! More soon...I have to know what's going on! Good one, sweetie. Loved it.
Idreamofivan chapter 4 . 2/10/2005
Oh OH! Poor Cole! What happened?This was great
trina-k chapter 4 . 2/10/2005
oh. it's becoming even more promising!

and i dont really mind the spoilers :P!

update!

(and please dont foreget that chris fic of yours that is way cool... the one with the time traveling powers of phoebe...)
baltar-666 chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
Excellent chapter! ...Just don't stop now; I don't think I can take the suspense!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »