Reviews for The Vanquished One
goldstranger chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
OMG what happened to Cole?

He's hurt!

Gr... who hurt him?

who'd dare attack them?
sehar chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
a gr8 story i luv the idea how you developed it plz keep up the good work...can't wait 4 more!
mi amante chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
What a wonderful story, Emma. *sigh* I always loved Cole and never thought he got a fair deal on the series. I love seeing Cole as a loving and devoted father. I can't wait to see where you're going with this. Excellent story, sweetie.
trina-k chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
cool. very spoiler filled, seeing as i havent seen all of season 7 but still cool.

update!
RakeTheSky chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
Great start so far to what promises to be a good Cole and Phoebe story. I'm glad you went out on a tangent to create this story. One thing, however, that I have to add: I don't know if you know this and are going to mention it later on in your story, but the baby that Phoebe had was not given up voluntarily; instead, the Seer physically ripped it (her) away from her. Still, please continue! (is this "Lady" the Seer?)
LetoHearts chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
ah! cool! continue! I Wanna know what happens!
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
WOW that was very good. Well... it's ok if it is not Chris centered.. I mean, we both know we love Chris and this story is super cute, and Tessa is even cuter! And if we miss him too much, we can always bring him back from the future to say the line "... only to be undone by the vanquished one."

Or at least to explain us what it means...!

You know... I didnt see the whole "Cole Vanishing" part... But dude... the girls were evil! How can they do that to the baby... Phoebe should be pleading Cole for forgiveness instead of acting all cocky and he never told me! Though I hope they get back together, so at least they don't fight about who is keeping Tessa
goldstranger chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
You know no matter how long these chapters are they never seem to be enough, lol. Love the talk between Cole and the sisters. Tense as it was it got some of the things out.

Very goo chapter.
katbaby chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
great story;loved the expression part on the sisters' faces; can't wait for an update;
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Well... I usually only read Chris centered fics... but you are always such an awesome writter that I had to read it... of course I wasn't disapointed! I can't wait to see what happens next
goldstranger chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Whoa...

Glad I wasn't the only one watching those episodes. Looking good.

But wasn't the unborn baby a boy? *confused*

I want 2C more.