Reviews for Love Letters
Yami Vizzini chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
I've been obsessed lately with the various shufflings and triangles of Titan shipping, and this just hit the spot, bittersweet as it is.
Birdofdarkness chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Geez Raven, so sad. ;(
Birdofdarkness chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Hahaha Raven, don't go trampling on his heart. :(
Birdofdarkness chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
(insert goggly eyes here)
Birdofdarkness chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
I feel ya Raven, okay maybe I don't but great chapter anyways.
Birdofdarkness chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Me Gusta. :3
Happy Snow chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Beautiful story, but it is sad that they never got together.
DarlingDearestDeadForever chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
i'll admit, i wanted it to have a happy ending and all but... the sad ending is just so beautiful that i can't complain, i don't want to.

i liked the ending, the last letter from raven.

one question though, did robin fall for raven? because you wrote that he felt that it was wrong for them to continue writing to each other, and that he felt that the letters they wrote to each other were love letters.
yellowlightning chapter 9 . 3/5/2007
i love the simplicity in you writing ] you were able to caption so much emotion in just a few amount of words. beautiful and heartbreaking. i do hope you consider writing a sequel to this but i understand if for some reason you do not. keep up with the great writing!
lmere chapter 9 . 1/26/2007
In the (th chapter who's the other person who could never hurt her. Please don't hate me for being a dumb blone!
monique chapter 9 . 12/28/2006
OUCH that could have killed specially the last part, very sad indeed but nice story though ROBIN is such a great big JERK
ravenslair chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
I liked this short story very much. Although I felt like I was left hanging at the end (because I am such a rob/rae fanatic, sigh) this story was well written and quite thought provoking. Thanks...Gerry
serasvictoria666 chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
So they don't end up together? That's so sad!

Any chance of a sequel? But like in regular story form, not like this one where each chapter was a letter.

Not that I'm saying I didn't like the way you wrote this fic. I really did like it. Very different from others. I just like the other way better.

Anyways, I hope there's more. Oh, and Happy Holidays!
Zarola chapter 9 . 12/21/2006
Is it the last letter ending or just last letter they wrote and there's another one?

Please let it be the latter.
colourpearl chapter 9 . 12/21/2006
wow, thats great. you should do a sequeal, but have it robraebb
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »