Reviews for Do I Have To?
YaoiHimeSama chapter 26 . 2/5
I guess you won't be updating, ne? :(
Heather chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
All of the chapters in this story are very good! I want there to be more chapters though!
darkemochic chapter 26 . 2/11/2012
i like it!
rae2009 chapter 26 . 1/10/2010
aww i like this :) did you drop it? its really REALLY good. i wish you'd update it...
Suezanne chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I'm not good and nowing placement but I'm pretty sure it's spelled comma
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 26 . 6/18/2008
great story update soon
krugern chapter 26 . 5/18/2008
I loved that Ryu slapped Yuki. I felt so bad for Shuichi when he Yuki answered his question and he still didn't feel like Yuki trusted him. It has been a long time since you have updated this story. I hope you don't plan on abandoning it. Hope to get an update from you.
krugern chapter 24 . 5/18/2008
Glad Yuki know who is the culprit and the other reasons Shuichi doesn't want anyone to know.
krugern chapter 23 . 5/18/2008
I liked how Yuki would not give up getting to Shu. I loved how Tohma burst Shuichi's parents informing them that Yuki was now Shu's guardian. I hope Shuichi's sister gets to stay with him. I was relieved that Yuki and Tohma now know a little more about what happended to Shu, because I really don't see him giving up his rapists names.
krugern chapter 22 . 5/18/2008
I loved how concerned Tohma was. I liked how Yuki finally saw the picture Ryu was drawing and how you could see how upset and concerned he was about Ryu having Shu's stuff.
krugern chapter 21 . 5/18/2008
That was so sad what happened to Shu and how they threatened him. I felt so bad for Shu after he spoke with Yuki. I am glad someone was there to notice that something was wrong with Shu.
krugern chapter 20 . 5/18/2008
Shu is one brave and stupid guy approaching Yuki about the picture when Yuki was already not very happy. Glad Shu told someone where he was going. I feel so bad for Shu worrying about what is going to happen in the next chapter.
krugern chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
Like how Shu was trying to keep his word and how he became a little detective after seeing the photo. Lookforward to seeing the interaction between Yuki and his sister.
krugern chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
Liked how Hiro and Suguru are a couple now. Liked how Suguru saw the interaction between Hiro and Aizawa. Hope Ryu and Yuki's brother can become a pair too.
krugern chapter 17 . 5/18/2008
Ryu was so sweet. Poor Shu being scared again. Lookforward to seeing what Suguru thinks and does about Shu's reaction in the elivator. Glad Yuki and Shu made up.