Reviews for There Are Rules
Katarina Kums chapter 1 . 1/29
Cool story! Really funny and IC :)

Please, can I translate this story into Russian ?
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
another awesome story! LOVE IT!
some kind of harmony chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
"You know, if you do something the next time you're over that would make her really, really uncomfortable, I'd appreciate it."

Hah!

I liked this a lot-there were plenty of great bits of Mahandra and Jaye snark that fit perfectly with their characters, and I've always wanted to see how Jaye handled the whole Mahandra/Aaron relationship.
Jak0TheShadows chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Hee hee, nice. I'll have to read more of your stuff.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Oh, I liked this!

I just went and watched the whole thing on DVD this week, so now I'm scanning the fanfiction.
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Great job!
the Dominatrix chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Great fic! It's quite short but you wrote the characters well.
Serrafina chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
The dialogue is absolutely in character. Kudos.
Eatsscissors chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Altogether, good stuff here. The decision to almost entirely do away with pure prose made the fic seem a little bare, but your dialogue could have come straight from the show itself. Jaye and Mahandra had the perfect balance between friendship and, well, the inherent sarcasm of Jaye and Mahandra.
Flame31 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Dude...this is freaking awesome! You must continue!
McKay chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This is quite good, but the lack of she said/she said at the end of the lines makes it really difficult to follow.
Chaosti chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
This would have been a really great end to the show. Jaye would really pounce on anything to tick off her mom. Just think what would have happened if she had ever found out about Sharon and Beth, she'd have had an annuerysm. Jaye would have wanted it that way. lol
Sanity Fair chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Love the fic, everyone was really in character. This show had so much potential damn shame it's cancelled. At least it lives on in fics though.
ladyjax chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I had just watched my Wonderfalls DVDs this week and when I saw what was going on between Aaron and Mahandra, I wanted to cheer. Then I thought, "Whoa, what's Jaye going to think about this?"

Your story captured the right tone between both Jaye and Mahandra; their long and obviously loving friendship really comes through, from Jaye's slight fear that they would no longer hang out and Mahandra's need to be happy and reassure her friend at the same time. Even though there was a major shift between them, the fundamental stuff still applied.

If you ever found your way to it, I'd love to see Aaron's side of this conversation with Jaye.

Good job.
LMiC2001 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
LOLOLOLOLOLOL You have so captured the spirit of the show... more vignettes or whole stories, Please.