Reviews for No One Could
m-nevermore chapter 13 . 4/5
This chapter is really good. I was wondering, in the real episode Prophecy where Raven beats up Slade really bad, Slade tried to escape from Raven by entering a fire portal. Raven drags him back out by making her own portal that led to Slade and says, "I'm not finished yet!" Then throws him around once more and explodes him. (Even if it doesn't kill him) I think that's cool and maybe you can use this scene? Just wondering.
gaap237 chapter 13 . 4/19/2012
What happened to this story?

I really love how you have portrayed Robin. He is exactly as I imagine him.
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 13 . 12/29/2007
QuicktoSee chapter 13 . 4/30/2007
Oh, this is so interesting. Heh, Slade got whupped by Raven. Funny. Everyone is very well portrayed. The way you write Slade is so creepy it makes me shiver. Keep up the good work. Yahoo!
arielesamazing chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
I loved it please write more it was the best story ever. : )
Sairie chapter 13 . 12/26/2005
This is an awsome story you have too finish it.
Darkspyre chapter 13 . 12/17/2005
*smirks* Making good on those "best attempts to crush her soul" eh? Heheheh. The fic, as a whole, has been quite the entertaing ride, and this last chapter most definetly fuels the apoycalpitic fire.

In English: Nice job, and keep up the good work. :)
Tinker927 chapter 13 . 12/16/2005
cool chapter! update soon!
jimmyhere chapter 13 . 12/15/2005
Chapters seem a bit short, but who am I to talk.

Fun. Slade-bashings all around.

Yay for this chapter! Yay for this story! Yay for you!
Tinker927 chapter 12 . 12/2/2005
ah! don't cut me! anyway, please update this story! and if you don't finish it, at least get to the part were the titans find out about her destiny, however thye do in this one. i read these kind of storiees constanately, and i like to compare how the titans take the news, which really shows that i have too much time on my hands, which really isn't true... so, please update!
jimmyhere chapter 12 . 12/1/2005
They are so cute, and thank you for this. I think a sweet chapter, no matter how short, is good, since this story seems a bit dark. Some of us need a break.

Cute. I love it. Hope you update soon.
DarkV chapter 11 . 11/20/2005
Hm. Yes. Yes, I would have to say you are very good at what you do. I enjoyed reading this, moreso because Raven is my favorite character.

Much of the text provides insight into the characters and actually utilizes their personalities with some depth, something missing from so many other works (including my own, come to think of it, though that's often my aim). If I could mark favorite chapters I would choose in particular Walls and Lessons in Defiance.

Personally I've always found that profanity in a derivative work where there was none in the original adds a kind of discontinuity, although even in that I felt you still captured the characters' general personalities. Who else but Robin would stomp around the tower cursing at the others?

There is a broad range of events and emotion here. I look forward to the conclusion. Or was this to be a segue into your other work? In any case, well done.
please delete this account 02 chapter 11 . 8/3/2005
Wow, great chapter! I really liked this one, and I think you got what everyone's reactions would be to Raven's disappearance just right. Nice job!
DSFJSDKLJF chapter 11 . 8/2/2005
Dude! about time you updated. This was a good chapter. Update soon, and make it longer.

Space Mandy chapter 11 . 7/31/2005
Whee!New laptops equal Totally awesome.;b Keep writing!Me liketh,for the Rae/Rob fan that I am,even if it doesn't look like it so much,heh.-wonders if she made any sense-