Reviews for Raindrops
female-otaku chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
I really enjoied reading this. I am a HUGE Melanie fan and I love how you protrayd her in your story. Please continue to write and I will continue to read
isabelle.ruby.j chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
you should keep going this is a really good story
the Unrequited Lover chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
Ehgasp! No! Only three? I cry!

Beh. I think he should compromise with her to catch her parents' murderers and send them to jail-not kill them. She should (on the surface) settle for that, but tell him pleadingly that she's sure that if they knew she was alive (her maid, after all, though she was dead) they would let her live, and would he possibly help her in that case? The murderers should have had a reason for doing it that gets Batman involved. So.

But seriously, don't stop! Please?
the Unrequited Lover chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
The description of Melanie's appearance is totally perfect. Squee! Terry's too. Billionaire playboy, but the look in his eyes, more dead than alive. It's awesome and adds an automatic depth to everything.

Knowing she's nearing thirty makes everything make much more sense. She grew up to be much harder and colder and much more like Selena, didn't she?

(Let's face it. Dana just wouldn't last. Y'know? Past high school, that is.)

I like that he's still Batman, though. Adds depth.

Meeting on the balcony works wonders for me. I wrote a HP story, and the character (female one) I rp, and she has a ton in common with Melanie, and in the story the two main characters meet on a balcony, so...I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Damn you for having only written so few! :sob:
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Okay, I obviously can't squeal about how much you need to write more, because this is only the first chapter...I was going to review the last chapter, but I liked parts of this too much.

First, the settings. The gardenia candles in the bathroom, everything...gorgeous! I could smell it, hear it, and feel it as Melanie did. I could picture her perfectly. It was soothing and beautiful.

The way Melanie thinks about her parents is so perfectly in character...I bet she would like to imagine them well and elegant, and I definitely liked the roaring in her ears. Melanie's icy attitude (persona, anyway) works wonders. It's like her. I see her as someone who is fairly naive and heartbreakingly lonely, and a little gullible and pensive, but not someone who comes off that way! You get this across. I love the raindrops bit. Love love love!
daisy31 chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
i like this fanfic. just started reading it and i look forward to reading the next chapter to this fanfic. what will terry decide to do? who killed her family? what wil happen next between the two? i cannot wait. keep writing and updating!
Lale-Angelica chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
Very interesting story you got here. It's been so long that I had to reread the other chapters to figure out what was going on. I like it, so please continue!
Dante'sgirl chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
wow...update we're so hot together in the short time they were hooked up.
Kadeana chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I really like this story. Melanie is my favorite character in the Batman Beyond world. Her family is dead, that is so sad. I hope you continue.
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Thank you a million times for updating. I adore this.
laura encarnacion chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
wow! that was good i always liked this couple i hope there's more to read please update soon.
Lale-Angelica chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
Oh...please...do continue
Lale-Angelica chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
...wow
Luisa Perez chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Aw how sad. Can;t wait for the next chapter.
Silo666 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
hay up date make it a melanie tarry fic and make and make melanie the new batgirl and matt tarrys little brother the new robin