Reviews for Full Metal Azumanga
diabeticgirl4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
that was pure crack. Amazing epic crack. And I loved it. 8D

Lol I'm liking the idea of MustangxNyamo... XD

Akyre chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
That was hilarious! I love Fulmetal Alchemist and Azumanga Daioh too!
feh chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's so funny! Chiyo as Ed is really really funny. Yomi as Gluttony is funny too. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh and by the way Azumanga Daioh mixed with FMA is actually pretty good. Write more or else I'll eat you.
Eson chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
All your Azumanga are top-notch.
YetAnotherCatgirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I read it.

I liked it.

I especially liked Nyamo's boyfriend issues and the homounculi.
flamealchemist15 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
LOL that was so funny! Please write more!
Kyomana chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Oh my god. xD That's awesome. ::poke:: you rock.
Kid-author chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
HAHAHAHA! Very Funny! I liked that arguement between Yukari and Kurosawa at the end.

And I think transmuting vinegar to helium would be a pretty tall order, even for alchmists.

Keep Writing!
TheDarkAngel101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
It's odd but funny. I like it! Is that really the end? I think you should keep going!
Katchoo chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Gosh that was so funny ! Really great !
Kevin Joe Bays chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Now that was funny I loved it.

::Sighs:: perhaps it was never meant to be, but darned if I'd complain to seeing more.

Well, the grammer and spelling appeared top notch.

Have a great day.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I did laugh some therefore it must have been funny
dictionary-dudettes chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
You made me laugh so hard it hurt!
Bad Ronald chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
That was great. Kimura's dreams and aspirations to the world will always be a source of inspiration to us all. If only we could be as considerate as him.

High school girls, m.

Anyhoo, the beginning was funny as hell, even though it had all that FMA-lingo in it... in fact, it even managed to blend together smoothly.

Well, that's probably the only thing that blended together smoothly, the others just clashed blindingly enough, but it was still enjoyable to read. Armor-Sakaki with the facemask made me smile, your skill with humor never fails to amuse me.

Need more never-to-be fusion ideas? Try a Neon Genesis Azumanga. *nods* I can just imagine Gendo going "CUZ I LIKE REI CLONES AND STUFF!"

Write on.
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I have another idea for a "Fusion that shouldn't be" Shaman King/ Azumanga Daioh. I would love to see how that one would turn out!