Reviews for Inuyasha Kareoke
dark vampire 2000 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
i love to sing so i sang every song u wrote
LadyTeal chapter 16 . 8/15/2007
you should have sango and Kagome sing I wont say I'm in love-by the cheeta girls (Kagome being the one who wont say it) and have Koga all confused thinking there talking about him!lol

~Lizzy
Sailor-Earth-is-Kagome chapter 15 . 7/2/2007
cool story!
your-brown-eyed-angel chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
no yashie and kags should be together!ohwell love the story line though!
Cymbala chapter 16 . 4/5/2006
janae thought twas rather cute. plz put the artist of the songs too though so i can look them up and hear them.
dolphinlady chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Maybe you should up the rating... your story is great, it shows the character's feelings but Miroku's songs are pretty "T" rated, that's all.
dolphinlady chapter 9 . 12/31/2005
I&K sing "A Whole New World"? I love it!
SARXII chapter 16 . 10/23/2005
omg, this is so great so far. i love all the songs, and i cant believe you know about Skye Sweetnam, she is like my favorite singers, but no one I know has ever heard of her. and she writes her own songs too. well, i have an idea for a song to put in here. you should have Kagome sing Kelly Clarkson's, Beautiful Disaster about Inuyasha. its a great song for this. well, I'll be wating for the update. bye-byes!
Dragon of Venus chapter 16 . 10/23/2005
nice!

and I am SO sorry if my last review offended you! (pout)

continue, pleez. -
Shippo-kun347 chapter 16 . 10/23/2005
oh my god, that was kinda funny, the ending of the chapter.
Dragon of Venus chapter 15 . 10/17/2005
um, no offense, but... I find it slightly disturbing that Inu keeps singing songs by girls. now, Im not trying to be offensive here, Im just saying. however, I love Lonely No More! if u need any suggestions, Im open, as u know.
Shippo-kun347 chapter 15 . 9/24/2005
XD
casui chapter 15 . 9/20/2005
Wow, i like the lyrics 2 da song! Haven't heard it b4 but i think i'll look it up. LOL- 2 da last part when KAgome got mad at Inuyasha! SO, SHippo's next? Wonder what he'll sing... anyway THANK U 4 UPDATING! PLz update soon!

-srry i cant write a long review at da moment.

-UPDATE SOON! KEEP WRITING!

-Ja,casui
Mas-kun the Chibi FoxMonkey chapter 15 . 9/20/2005
awsome
Suaru chapter 15 . 9/20/2005
hehehe! that would be good! I think Inuyasha and Kagome should do "Broken" by Seether and Amy Lee! THAT would be cute! Please update soon!

Suaru