Reviews for Final Letter
Advent of Insanity chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Awwwww...

Makes sense why Leon tried so hard to find him now, huh? ;P
Skyfell chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Thanks for offering us fanfic readers and writers your work. It was a well-depicted and moving piece.
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Completely beautiful. You caught D's character perfectly. So sad though.
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
kinda nice weird but nice
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Very well written, and it stayed in character throughout the piece!
Sanoske-sama Kiri-san Jaro-chan Tesume-kun chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Ello from us cousins. We are SKJt. It is so kawaii! Love rocks and sucks at the same time. We loved it. Jaro-chan has something to say.

Jaro-chan: Well, it was too sappy.

Tesume-kun: Kay, don't mind Jaro-chan. He is a ass when it comes to complimenting people.

Kiri-san: Jaro-chan, just because you like action stuff doesn't mean you can be pissy about it.

Sanoske-sama: Ok, so, me and Kiri-san think you rocked at the whole farewell thing!

Sanoske-sama & Kiri-san: Bonzai! Bonzai! Bonzai! And Arigothou Grasshopper-chan!

Tesume-kun & Jaro-chan: *sigh* Arigothou and gomen nesai.
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
*wipes away a tear* Very nice. I felt that there shoule have been a letter in that suitcase, so I'm glad I'm not the only one. D cries in the end. I noticed that, when he pushes Leon of the ship.
Khandice Melrey chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Nicely written, I believe you captured D's personal thoughts quite well.
Don't Patronize Me chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Yu are truly one of thee best PSoH authors that I have ever read and yu should cherish this review as I can be incredibly truthfull when it comes reviews and I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart. Beutifully written and one of a kind. Arigato for your wonderfull fanfiction.

Adieu,
yellowhorde chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
This was very nice. A great story from D's POV
Tom T. Thomson chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Two thumbs up!
Soubi-san chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
That letter was so beautifully written! Please write more like that! There are not enough good stories about Petshop of Horrors!