Reviews for Broken
Again chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
You killed Batman far to quickly. Deathstroke is represented nicely but you really did Batman an injustice. So Batman didn't eat or have sleep, one night by your explanation, he's had worse and still kept a level head. He would remember that his enemy uses guns and would have taken into account all possible angles. Yes, seeing Robin in that state would surprise him but again he knows what Deathstroke is capable of doing...just I hope this story isn't shit, 400 reviews and all, because you're wanting shock/angst and disregarding the characters.
you won't see chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
This review, maybe but I must say it's rather disappointing you actually went out and killed Batman. I mean sure shoot him and then have something cheesy happen but it feels like you took (or are in the process of taking away elements of your story that you can use for later very prematurely) I had expected better, if Batman is alive form some 'miracle' it wouldn't be so bad of a chapter.
camry72 chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Aw. Robin don't go.
Sage chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
BSE(best story ever)
violentyetawesome chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Them feels. Love your work- so emotional and well done!
hghrules chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
Wow, that was amazing. Simply amazing. I really expected Robin to stay at the Tower with the rest of the Titans, but it was an awesome ending all the same. I understand that it would be extremely difficult to write a sequel for this, but... please? Pretty please?
spooksvillefan4ever chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
that was a damn good story it's so hard to find such good stories about robin and raven pls make mor very talented writer. !
Kate chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
i wish the ending were happier...*sniffle*
Kate chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
This story is again, the best i have ever read. luv it, keep writing. good job
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2013