Reviews for Domino or Bust!
LPGirl05 chapter 16 . 8/31/2006
*cackles* That's too funny...cookies, and actually eating cookies...AHEM! sorry I'm easily amused. *grins* OKAY! if you end it without a good snowball fight, remember I have YOUR permission to smack you D YESH! Enjoyed the chappie very much...now hurry your happy lil self up and update again! Woot! Until next time!
Vampwriter chapter 16 . 8/31/2006
Maybe a bit on the boring side, but the problems they're having could be trouble if they don't get out soon. Rosa could possible die of hypothermia! That's deffinatly something I don't want to see. and I hope those two 'former friends' of Seto and Yami get what's coming to them!
LPGirl05 chapter 15 . 8/1/2006
Hey Hey Hey! loved the chapter whole giant bunches! and to show how much I loved it...I made cookies! ;hands over cookies; Oh I know about the whole CD player thing, it happened to me quite frequently on rides home from soccer games back in the days of High School. (I've only been outta school for a year!) Anyhoo...enjoyed it much and hope you update more soon!
Vampwriter chapter 15 . 8/1/2006
Yes, please try to update soon. I'd dislike having to wait months on end for another update. My advice to you is ask for a personal computer for birthday of christmas. It'd be very worth it to get updates out faster. Which state do you live in anyway? You said you get hurricanes but there's a lot of states that get those.

Anywho, I'm rambling and need to review the story. Kudos on the chappie, I liked it. Waking up Thorn was fun, although I'm wondering how long it'll take before they finally get into an official relationship. And I hope Atemu will go easy on Rosa. Wouldn't want her getting too banged up.

Till next time,

Ja Ne
Takhisis the Goddess of Evil chapter 14 . 5/1/2006
I love this story, its number 2 yaoi YGO/HP fanfiction I have found in a week, so I’m HAPPY! here to you all *gives chocolate muffins to everybody* here you go, because I like this fic and just a question, are the earrings scarabs or roses? I’m confuzzled .
Vampwriter chapter 14 . 5/1/2006
A good chapter. I hope that the next one won't be as long in coming. Make sure to have your friends beat you upside the head to get you to write.
LPGirl05 chapter 14 . 5/1/2006
HA! woot...you do live! YAY! anyhoo...LOVED the chappie, cant wait for more...gives me something to read while at work...hahaha. anyhoo, catch ya later...glad you had fun at disney and performed well. D
Taddybear chapter 14 . 4/30/2006
Yay!

Thank you for updating it!

-huggles authoress-
Taddybear chapter 13 . 12/28/2005
CUTENESS!

_
LPGirl05 chapter 13 . 12/28/2005
WOOT! _ ;huggles all plushies; Thankies oh so much! How did you know that Mahado was one of my favorites? You little mind reader you. Anyhoo...LOVED the update, hope to read more SOON! Oh yeah ;hands over another box of cookies; we had lots left over, enjoy! Until next time ;bows and disappears;
Vampwriter chapter 12 . 12/1/2005
'Bout time you got this out Leah. But now that it's here I'm happy.*growl* If my character, Gwen, was there I'm sure she'd have a few things to say about this... If she ever got her hands on Voldamort you can be sure she'd throw his black soul into the darkest reaches of the Shadow Realm she and her Yami could send him.

Please don't take too long this time with your next update, 'k?

NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
Taddybear chapter 12 . 12/1/2005
-gives Authoress her own soda machine that is everlasting of her and her crews favorite sodas, teas, and waters-

Huge gift so big that it's for all! _

I speak for myself when I say that there is nothing to forgive! You do have a life outside of your stories (some might say unfortunately), but it can't be helped!

-hugs Authoress-

-hands numerous platters of sandwiches, chips, pickles, and desserts-

Happy Merry Early Christmas! _
An Angel Flying with broken wings chapter 12 . 12/1/2005
THORN'S BACK! THORN'S BACK! THORN'S BACK! YAY! YAY! YAY!
LPGirl05 chapter 12 . 12/1/2005
O.O ;glomps; YOU'VE RETURNED! WOOTness! Luff the chappie by the way. ;gives cookies, and favorite CDs, and plushies; _ PRESENTS! hehehe. Anyhoozy, more soon-ish if ya has the time.
LPGirl05 chapter 11 . 8/7/2005
Hey! ;grins; your welcome! the review was easy...but, wait ;blinks; O.O OMG YOU'RE BACK! ;pounces and huggles; Dont you ever leave me hanging like that again! ;pouts; it wasnt very nice. AND JOU'S BACK! WOT! ;dances; yay, my favorite CEO is happy again! ahem...now, when can Rosa be happy? hm...;pokes you; when? hehe update soon!