Reviews for Obscurity
estherbella61 chapter 1 . 5/12
this fic really great, I just can only hope you continue this story. its really great.
Jaixmeitk chapter 13 . 3/23
I can read 200,000 word fics within a day. But i’ve been reading this fic slowly, over a span of 4 or 5 days. It’s so good. I love your Draco, his wit., his darkness, his obsession, its everything. I’ve never read a panys/ron as good as this, its so well done. I love love love this fic. I hope it has a happy ending.
Kessymaniak chapter 13 . 3/7
This story is amazing. I know you haven't updated it in years, but It was one heck of a good story, if you ever want to take it back an move forward, you can count on me to follow you!
Edove chapter 13 . 2/26
This is just so, so delicious and I love Draco and Hermione here.. Thank you for writing, but I would love you for continuing to! :)
LoveMyStories chapter 13 . 2/25
This story is amazing and really quite beautiful in places. I was so excited to see that you are planning to continue with it soon!
Clem2605 chapter 13 . 1/6
I love this story!
I love the way Hermione is naive but not too much. She's not a virgin who fear anything close to sex like it could be in others stories. But she's not an expert in it too. You've found the right middle and it's pretty rare, in all sort of literature.
I like the other characters too, or at last, the way you direct them. It's rare that I like Ron Weasley...
It's a shame that you've quit ff . net...
Clem2605
Alice1420 chapter 13 . 1/3
Hola
Adoro la historia y queria pedir algo... se que es un poco cliche pero me gustarian mas celos de parte de Draco... se supone que todos miraban con otros ojos a Hermione... quiero que alguien haga algun movimie to que saque la bestia de Draco... quizas un beso robado en el gran comedor a su querida novia por algun inconsiente sin amor por su vida jajaja
Bueno pero al final... espero puedas actualizar pronto
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2017
I really hope you would still update this
Bee-z05 chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
This is easily one of my favorite Draco/hermione stories ever. You are a talented writer and I enjoy your work!
pianomouse chapter 13 . 10/26/2017
Incredible story, so wonderfully angsty and full of complicated relationships.
fanatic05 chapter 12 . 9/22/2017
When can we expect an update?

This story is too lovely to be abandoned
Kiara chapter 13 . 9/15/2017
Can't wait for hou to update jealousy, so you can also finish obscurity :P
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Hi! I'm a big fan of your stories. I love your Draco's and I hope if you have the time you could update on this Fic. This story is really good and I love how you portrayed Draco and Hermione here. I wish you well and hope to see more of your stories!
Perditrix chapter 13 . 8/22/2017
This story is absolutely amazing!
bad good girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
I am so glad that you'll be finishing this story after Jealousy! From 2008 to 2017! Nine years! I say, WELCOME BACK! 3