Reviews for Obscurity
starlitstars chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
im just about to start reading this fic, but im just wondering whats the differance between the fic on this site and the version on adultFF?

you say the unedited version is on that site, so should i read it over there? are there parts youve removed in order to post it on here?
Lanetk chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
update please!
lady4feet chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I love this story! I know it's been awhile since you've updated it but I really hope you're going to finish it! Please...
schmexybella1 chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
“All right. Send out your pledge forms. Set up your meetings. You will have Order security.”

*Applauds thunderously* Oh fuck yes. That was ruddy well awesome. I can't believe it's been around a year since you last updated, but I have high hopes...

Please UPDATE!
whenitallfallsapart chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
Awesome story, please update soon!
Lanetk chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
PLEASE finish this story PLEASE! I LOVE IT!
NoLongerAMember2009 chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
update again soon please. can't wait to read more xx
ciemai chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
i love how you managed to bring out draco's feelings and emotion in a manner that didn't make me miss the arrogant SOB we all come to love. i will really hate it if he suddenly go all mushy and stop, after all a lifetime of trained prejudice will not be changed just because of a girl no matter how sickeningly in love he might be with her.

good job with ron/pansy stuff.

will i be looking out for harry's destined,too?
SplendaQueen chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
i just read this story on aff, and i'd just like to say that there is absolutely nothing for you to apologize for. The exchange in the bathroom was characterized wonderfully. I was a bit hesitant to buy this Ron/Pansy relationship, but you shone light inside his head that made him a bit pitiful, but a strongly written character. i hope you continue to update this story because it has always been one of my favorites. you are SO talented.
Spunkalovely chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
Yayy! Go Hermione! I love the way you describe Hermione and Draco's relationship. Its unique and different and I love it. Awesome story, keep it up. ]
hey chapter 13 . 6/5/2009
UPDATE!1
TammaraG chapter 13 . 5/31/2009
This is a great story, I look forward to the next chapter
pamelawright chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
This is a really excellent story, for many reasons. And your humility and frankness as an author are commendable and terrific assets to growth. I do hope that you find time and inspiration to finish this one.
jaspersace22 chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
I'm very curious to know if the boys are going to find out about draco and hermione. I hope your next chapter is good as the rest.

(huge fan of possessive draco). Keep up the good work.
PrincessVamp chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
Wow, I absolutely love your story! The characters are so intense and vivid, the scenes are the smokiest I have read in a long while (thank you!) and I just adore the possessiveness Draco has for Hermione. I cannot wait for your next update!
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »