Reviews for Obscurity
dcon89 chapter 13 . 11/6/2020
Oh no! Got all the way through and it’s not finished! Please continue!
Courtney.king92 chapter 13 . 10/27/2020
I’m so sad, I got all the way through and realized it’s been years since you’ve written on this. Please continue!
Emmione Watser chapter 13 . 9/14/2020
I really love this! Will you please please please continue?
Leonita Yap chapter 13 . 8/29/2020
This is soo great! I love the way they keep their secret relationship. And the way Draco keeps Hermione's safe. Even, sometime I got confuse when the story changed. Better you give some mark, to make us know the story already changed to another scene. But overall, this story sooo great. Love you Draco!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 13 . 4/16/2020
This was SO utterly brilliant! Incredible work! PLEASE continue!
stupefiedkneazle chapter 1 . 4/16/2020
Reviewing again after 3 years. I’ve left the fandom and cane back but still your Draco’s are my favorite characterizations. I am in love with how your write him. That’s how I’ve always pictured Draco - powerful, intelligent, protective and obsessively devoted to Hermione. I’ve tried to look for other fics with that perfect Draco recipe and writing style, but your Draco literally remain superior. I really hope you cant get back to this fic.
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
O.M.G.
BRILLIANT work!
riversgirl75 chapter 13 . 3/22/2020
Welll? I’m holding my breath in the hopes of more! What a terrific story! I love your Draco. He worships her. I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Babaksmiles chapter 13 . 10/30/2019
Wow! Just wow. Loved every chapter, every character, every nuance. I don’t know if you are going to continue this but I hope you do because it’s absolutely fabulous. I love your version of Draco and Hermione. Loved your story!
Jocelyn Blair chapter 13 . 6/25/2019
Please, I’m begging you to come back and finish this story! I love your writing style and I feel that you are really doing the characters justice. This story has so much potential.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/24/2019
This fic is absolutely amazing please don’t give it up it’s really wonderful
Sphinx chapter 13 . 5/24/2019
I have been reading dramione fanfictions regularly for the past decade now. I actually can’t believe I’ve never come across any of your works!
Absolutely enthralling, well-panned and well executed plots. Since last night I’ve been reading all of your dramione fics. Kudos!
the bad pun chapter 13 . 5/17/2019
please update this
ShadowLandQueen chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
I love this story so muchh. Ive been rereading it multiple over the years. I sincerely hope that it gets updated
Kendran chapter 13 . 4/19/2019
I always wanted the world of harry potter to have more to do with the muggle world, I mean muggles have achieved space travel, and they can also point an object at a person and kill them with a loud sound, it's called a gun. :D
But seriously here, I love how you've tied Hermione intrinsically back to her roots and started breaking down the ideas of fear and bravery how they affect society at large and people individually. how's she creating and building on both short term and long term systems that will enact change. The pacing in achieving this is also done really well. Whenever Draco's in a scene I'm both loving it and frustrated with how of an enigma he keeps his emotions most of time, but this is only a boon to the role his character plays in the story. Hermione's not completely sure of his thought process and so neither are we, very well done. On top of that he is much more confident and focused than in... original integration. I also really like Ron and Pansy's relationship, how they're using each other to their own ends and what sparks will ignite from that.
I just can't wait to see how this all comes to a head, and I know you haven't posted for this story in a while, and if you never get back to it - well I'll still keep coming back and enjoying what you do have of it. You should be insanely proud of this, keep it up! :D
Be Safe and Well