Reviews for Obscurity
Edove chapter 13 . 2/26/2018
This is just so, so delicious and I love Draco and Hermione here.. Thank you for writing, but I would love you for continuing to! :)
LoveMyStories chapter 13 . 2/25/2018
This story is amazing and really quite beautiful in places. I was so excited to see that you are planning to continue with it soon!
Clem2605 chapter 13 . 1/6/2018
I love this story!
I love the way Hermione is naive but not too much. She's not a virgin who fear anything close to sex like it could be in others stories. But she's not an expert in it too. You've found the right middle and it's pretty rare, in all sort of literature.
I like the other characters too, or at last, the way you direct them. It's rare that I like Ron Weasley...
It's a shame that you've quit ff . net...
Clem2605
Alice1420 chapter 13 . 1/3/2018
Hola
Adoro la historia y queria pedir algo... se que es un poco cliche pero me gustarian mas celos de parte de Draco... se supone que todos miraban con otros ojos a Hermione... quiero que alguien haga algun movimie to que saque la bestia de Draco... quizas un beso robado en el gran comedor a su querida novia por algun inconsiente sin amor por su vida jajaja
Bueno pero al final... espero puedas actualizar pronto
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2017
I really hope you would still update this
Bee-z05 chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
This is easily one of my favorite Draco/hermione stories ever. You are a talented writer and I enjoy your work!
pianomouse chapter 13 . 10/26/2017
Incredible story, so wonderfully angsty and full of complicated relationships.
fanatic05 chapter 12 . 9/22/2017
When can we expect an update?

This story is too lovely to be abandoned
Kiara chapter 13 . 9/15/2017
Can't wait for hou to update jealousy, so you can also finish obscurity :P
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Hi! I'm a big fan of your stories. I love your Draco's and I hope if you have the time you could update on this Fic. This story is really good and I love how you portrayed Draco and Hermione here. I wish you well and hope to see more of your stories!
Perditrix chapter 13 . 8/22/2017
This story is absolutely amazing!
bad good girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
I am so glad that you'll be finishing this story after Jealousy! From 2008 to 2017! Nine years! I say, WELCOME BACK! 3
Bayridge chapter 13 . 8/15/2017
I love your story Please please please finish it. You are amazing writer. I want to get an email informing me about your next chapter. Can't wait. :-)
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/23/2017
I love the way this story is written, but it's a shame there's only 13 chapters . . . .
HoveringthroughoutTime chapter 13 . 6/29/2017
I hate that you didn't finish this story...its really quite wonderful.
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »