Reviews for CCS2: The Enemy Revealed
strawberry lunette chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
are you going to continue the story?
Shutsumon chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
"That's right," Ready confirmed. "While we were out training, the final Clow Card was sealed and claimed by Sakura..."
"Avalon," Brandon said suddenly.
"No! Kinomoto. That's Sakura's last name. Kinomoto." Ready looked at her friend, who was skimming a large volume.
"Huh?" Brandon looked up from his book. Noticing how Ready was staring at him, he quickly explained himself. "Um, I was just reading a little on King Arthur. I saw the word 'Avalon,' and I said it because it sounded cool."
Maya shook her head. "Not exactly a Japanese name."
"I didn't say it was," Brandon said. "Only an idiot would think that."
end quote
Evil, HA, absolutely evil. I nearly had an asthma attack when I read that
Jemmy chapter 21 . 4/12/2002
WOW!

I really luv your story! It was really really good! I think this is one of the best fics I've read yet! .

But URGG! You left the story w/ a cliffhanger! .:grumble grumble:. how could you? PLz wrte a sequel to this! Good job! ]

lotsa luv,

Jade .
IceFire chapter 21 . 4/2/2002
thats it? thats it? thats the end?

if you're a competent writer you'll write more of course! in fact I demand you write more!
Card Sorcerer chapter 21 . 3/29/2002
This fic is great! So, Sakura-tachi wins, but like "The Funhouse" the big bad guy is still around. Please write a sequel soon!
Alena Ying Fa chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
I love your story . I just read one chapter and it's so great . If anyone says this story sucks they are so dead . I just really really really like it.
phantomhive chapter 21 . 3/27/2002
Hello,

*glomps* Wai, you posted! XD

I was just about to go to bed but for some reason, I wanted to check out FF.N first. I'm especial glad I did, HA-kun. Demo… *continues to strangle HA-kun a la Mihara Chiharu* Mou…it's the end already? And you're STILL keeping me on a cliffhanger? *sniffles* How mean! (

*pokes* What about that E/K scene you mentioned months ago?

HA-kun, if you're still going to post your fic-in-the-works at the TAA board, go right ahead. ) I honestly can't wait to see more!

…there is more, right…?

Oh, and one more thing: could I possibly please post this fic at "Zutto Himitsu"? All of the E/K references would fit in quite nicely to the site. _

*Sakura

~The Animé Archives Team
Jessiejames chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Wow you finally got it done. Great job. I loved this story and the other One called the Funhouse. Are you gonna do another one? I hope so.

Ja ne,

Sonia
Dark Lord10 chapter 20 . 2/25/2002
awesome! write a sequel! or chp 20!
Myst chapter 4 . 1/8/2002
HA! I love the names! Backpaces, Altrons, Caps, hehe )

So far cute story, it's midnight though so I can't finish it till tommorrow, ttfn!
Tomogirl chapter 20 . 1/8/2002
Go Sakura-channnn! K-chan:Waitamin. waitaminute! Ya mean, mostly everyone except the brat are gone!  Tomogirl:*snicker*You forgot yourself stuffed animal! K-chan:Oi! That's corre- WHAAAAAAAAT!  Tomogirl:nevermind...(rolls eyes).. What's going to happen now! Is Kaizer really defeated or maybe his heart saw light?  K-chan:Your going down the hole sister...  Tomogirl:Uh aha...(sweatdrop)...just a review guess  K-chan:No SUCH THING!  Tomogirl:Anyways, let ya decide Ha-san! -ja ne
aznwhacko chapter 20 . 1/8/2002
dang diz iz da bomb a bit long but nevertheless da bomb
phantomhive chapter 20 . 1/8/2002
Hello,

HA-san, you haven't told me about your two new chapters! Wai! They're fantastic! _ Absolutely fantastic! I'll go post the next two chapters on TAA now. )

*Sakura

~The Animé Archives Team
Kayle5 chapter 20 . 1/8/2002
Hey! I first saw your story on Anime Archives. I read it, and was really surprised at how good it was! .~ Anyway, is it over? Hope not! There's at least gonna be an Epliogue... right? RIGHT?

~Hikari Silver
kawaiired chapter 19 . 1/4/2002
You are the BEST action author ive read here! continue!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »