Reviews for An Assassin 's Wings
discb chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Great story, too bad there hasn't been an update in years...
InuEngland chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Now this is a really good story. Not what I expected at all, but way better than I expected. Please update soon so I can find out what Raven does next to piss Robin off!
RedrumRaven chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Hey great fic… ill be waiting for the next chapter…I hope you update soon.

Greetings bye.
Kami No Koukyo chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
'Ello love, update fast my duckie and get some tea cakes
paula2284 chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
wait, there's a line here from the Matrix? wow i didnt notice

well, i must say that Raven is being a better detective then robin

i'm a bit surprised that rae hasnt commeted on beastboy's green skin and pointy ears lol.

update soon please!

paula2284 chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
raven is kick A.

she is, sooner or later, gonna tell them bout everything right?

cause i dont like her being hated by everyone

TO CHAPTER 3!

paula2284 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
oh.. my.. god.

THIS IS AMAZING! great job! seriously, i thought that starfire would pass out or something

off to chap 2!

sinomin chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Awesome! Except, how come it's labelled 'complete' if your still working on it? Can't wait to see what happens next!
BirdSpirit chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
raven's attitude is so awesome! i luv her in this story. by the way, why does ur story say complete?
Hidden Iris chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Yay! More action and sarcasm next chapter! I love this series, it's so cool! Please update soon!
GinsengH chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
I just now found this story and I love it. Raven has always been my favorite character and seeing her as a bad ass assassin is great. I really hope you are able to update soon.
Arashi-Storm-Guardian chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
I love this story!
Regina lunaris chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
IT LIVES! lol jk though i did have to review alil to remeber everything but now that ur back i ned the story! loved this chapter by the way! and i cant wait for the next! great to have you back!
Z.Brite chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
i read the great story now i compliment the amazing story, now update the fantastic story!
titangirl797 chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
plz update. i am hooked on this story

titangirl797