Reviews for Consequence
Myaru chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Ever since that scene where Yggdrasil saves Genis, and then Martel's resurrection, I've wanted to see this happen somehow. This AU was begging to be written, and I'm very happy someone did tackle it - and wrote it well.

Too bad though, I was totally going to do it.

Thank you for an awesome fic. It was really fascinating, and... only a little creepy. :D
Artemis Elric chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Huh... that IS interesting. I'm fascinated by Mithos too, and I love how you wrote such a difficult plot twist. 3
Measured chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Ooh, very creepy and well done. Perfectly in character for Mithos and a really interesting take on what might've happened.

(And we'll just ignore that I'm not supposed to be reading GenisMithos until I get farther~ In my defense, I was getting links for a friend~)
Xekstrin chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Awesome-ly creepy, but confusing at times. in the beginning I'm not quite sure what's going on, because I get Mithos and Genis confused. If you don't want to say names until the end of the fic, you could maybe put stronger hints as to who is who.
krystiryou2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
This reminded me of when Genis and Mithos are gathering the cure for Raine's sickness in the one sidquest that I can never remember the name to. How Mithos say "Mind if I take that literally?" to something that Genis said that made me think of... well, what your story was about. Am I making any sense?

Anyways, this story was very well-written. Good job.
Jargonelle chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Yes, it was creepy, and it was also a really great answer to a really fascinating what-if. It also had a great feel to it: very other-worldly, which I think plays well with the idea that Genis doesn't quite get everything that's going on. The whole thing's great.
Shinneth chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Twisted? Yes. Creepy? You bet. Totally out there? Yeup.

And all of it factors in to make this fic absolutely beautiful!

Really, this seems to be a surprisingly under-explored AU possibility that I've always wanted to see other people's takes on. I'm so glad you did it, and so tastefully, I might add! All the big complicated words just fit the whole repressive mood of this sucker fantastically. Very nice Genis portrayal if he were indeed to take the other side... and a realistic interpretation of how things would be had the plot gone differently (like Genis being an angel, and whatnot..).

But I always loved the Adult Yggdrasill's perspectives on Genis and how possessive/manipulative it seems while mixed in with Mithos' utter, raw affections when he's in his real form. Gives some very interesting visuals in mind...

Ahh, but since I've got rambling issues, I'll just leave off there. Just rest assured you made me very happy by writing this~!
Vandesdelca chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Wow! I feel kid of stupid, but you managed to keep me guessing until you revealed the two characters.

I had all sorts of crazy ideas. The plantinum hair should've tipped me off. :P

It was creepy, but a sort of weird good creepy. Know what I mean?

Aside from confusing me, it was a good piece, keep up the good work!
Xeora chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
O_O This was so..

AWESOME! *glomp*
Paopu Pop chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
That was one of THEE BEST Mithos/Genis I have EVER read! That was really sad too... ::sniffles::

And not only that, but the entire writing of the story was excellent. ; I couldn't figure out that it was Genis at first: Actually, I started to think it would be some weird Young Mithos/Old Mithos thing going on...

Now THAT would be creepy. O_o

But, it wasn't that, and it was excellent! Great job!
Seventh Sage chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Ooh, very good. Took me a while to figure out it was Genis. O_o It didn't occur to me that he had silver hair and an older sister until they mentioned being friends. ; (*is very slow this early in the day*)

Heh, I've a Mithos fascination too. I dunno how to write Mithos/Genis, though... How sad.
Night Wind-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Wow...Just, wow. This is great. A little creepy, but great. You're a great writer!
ObviousMan chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
-¿OM?: Man. That's deep. Creepy, but deep. Yet creepy on so many levels. But deep... *trails off like broken record*

-ߣ£§¥: Yo, OM. What you ramblin about? *peeks at screen* MAn, thats just messed up. Always thought Mithos was a freak. Poor Genis.

Nice (creepy) job (deep). Keep it (creepy) up. NEXT (deep) TALE!

—¿OM?
Lilac Bloom 11 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Wow...

That was weird, true. But I think it was mostly sad. You did a great job handling his (I won't spoil the fic for the ones who first check the reviews) transformation into a lifeless being. The way you described his feelings and thoughts... it was excelent. I felt really sad as I read the last few lines.

As I said above, great job .
The Pope chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
That was scary...

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was brilliant, in it's own creepy, twisted way.

But poor Genis, ending up like that. It made me wanna cry.. But the tears wouldn't come. Stupid cruxis crystal. xD