Reviews for Coming Out Of The Dark
Woot! suprizingly entertaining!
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This story is funny!

Could you continue it?

I'd like to read a little more about this!

Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That would be a long story, and I read the story with Sasha in it; this and that story are both good.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Hahah! How random!
Lanenkar chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I would just love to see a continuation of this drabble/story. Just as it is, it is well-written and very entertaining. Five stars for you!
Hitokimi chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
M Nice one shot, but it could be continued very very easily. Pitty I would have liked t have seen it continued.
dark-spiritwolf chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This isn't seriously the end, is it? I mean, if you want people's imaginations to go wild, this is perfect. But you won't just /stop/ there will you? Please go on. If only to briefly sumarize what happened to Heero, please?
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Hahahahhaha! *dies laughing* I loved it! It'd go on my favs list if I was logged in! _ At any rate, I'm curious about his background too, so I'm gonna check that other story and hope it tells me SOMETHING. _
FoxLover chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I love ur story please write MORE. Cant wate till the next chapter is out

( sory about all the spelling mistaks i couldn't spell to save my life)
Cazeh chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I really, /really/ want a sequel to this fic. It looks as if it has potential, if only you'll write a sequel.

The twist is way cool, and the whole idea of Heero being a vampire. It's really unique, and somewhat funny.
ahanchan chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Cool fic! I like Heero as a vampire!
Dark Devotions chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
oh. contiue please. that was great and I relly hope you diced to tell heeros story. please update.
Summer chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I hope u add more chaptors to this I wanna know Heero's story Keep it up
Yasei Raiden chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Very cool. _ The persona of a vampire totally fits Heero. I am a little surprised that Duo didn't freak, but Heero being as weird as he is...I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

That wasn't really THE END was it? Like a one-shot? Because in my opinion, that was a great BEGINNING. Really.

Well, I hope you plan on continuing. Its really a great story idea.

Yasei *glomps* UPDATE!