Reviews for When Somebody Loves You
Daniel chapter 16 . 3/29
This review is for the entire story. I was in tears. No joke, no exaggeration, I cried. You did an excellent job. Perhaps Gohan was a little out of character here and there, but I don't care. It was beautiful. Father and son, a bond that is so strong it can't be broken. Not by Frieza, not by Cell, not by Androids.
Jinxs chapter 16 . 3/23
You did an awesome job on this i loved it, it was sugoi sugoi sugoi sugoi mind blowing absolutely never read one as good as this ever. Like u just won the world martial arts tournament for stories first place. I could literally see this happening with how sugoi it was. it seemed soooooooooo real. your my favorite writer right there
Random Fandom chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
Man... this book was so good! i couldn't take my eyes away, and it was written very professionally. You gave good cliffhangers and perfect scene breaks, which makes this one of the best fan-fictions I've ever read. Keep up the good work!
Boo chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
Wonderfully made good job I loved it
X-Chick303 chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
So... Where was Piccolo during all this?

Good story, btw. Off to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2015
Ermm continuation of my review. Believe it or not, I always wondered what it would be like if Gohan had the virus... Its like you read my mind. Then again, us fangirls are one! -starts singing in an off key voice- AS YOU GO THROUGH LIFE YOU'LL SEE, THERE ARE SOMETHINGS THAT WEEE DON'T UNDDEEERRRRSSSTTTAANNNNDDD!

I love the father son relationship, it was spot-on. Also,love how Krillin and Bulma are a part of this and the whole 'Bulma. Will you marry me?' thing was so precious, I can't even... Wow, I have a feelsplosion because of FANFICTION...I need to rethink my life...NOT! Gotta go read your story again! Byeeeeeeee! Oh and, YOU ARE AMAZING! Just thought you should know... :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2015
I can't even... I am at the friggin dentist because your fic was so sweet! I have read and re-read it so many times that I am now able to read certain chapters as one-shots. Yep. I love how you showed the insight of Goku's mind and Gohan's bravery. I am so happy that you showed that GOHAN IS A FREAKING KID SO CUT HIM SOME SLACK PEOPLE!1

Aheh love ya
Oozaroo chapter 16 . 6/12/2015
That was one of the sweetest stories I've ever read! :D omg it was perfect and the story kept me on edge and interested the entire way. Truly amazing writing with great plot and attention to detail. You never cease to amaze me. :)
Zellona chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
Wow. Talk about immersion. You did such a good job on this chapter that I felt like I was the one getting scolded by my parents, which quite frankly blew me away. It's not very often you come across a fic that takes you back to the memories of time outs and testing boundaries that make up early childhood. It feels especially weird because it made me feel like I de-aged ten years while reading this.

I think you broke my brain a little. But I commend you for doing so. It's very rare that I find a written work (published novels or fanfics) that can draw such a strong response from me, and boy, do I love it when I find one! Great job!
CosmicEssence chapter 16 . 3/25/2015
love parts of this although gohan comes across more kiddie in this one than ive ever seen. but I do love how you're having them stand up to chichi and bot making Goku a complete idiot. also like that gohan transformed by himself! oh and didn't die...does gero know that yet. so was this the ending?
An Anime and Gamer Fan chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
nice story SO MUCH FLUFF i also like your sequel
dbztomboygirl chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY I've read this 5 times and the sequel plz continue the sequel
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Hi i wished you included a scene where Goku wakes up and with Gohan missing i like how you make Goku a protective Father.
TheTalkingLollipop chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
Amazing. Best story ever.
Ky111 chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Wow awesome story and unique. Love the more responsible father Goku and his bond with Gohan.