Reviews for All Is Fair in Love and War or Is it?
its awesome. :)
tenteneji chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
That was fun! Please continue this. I'm betting on ban midou! I love him to bits together with hevn! Kudos to you!
10tative chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
oh my, already on hold? when it reach the better part?

pls update soon xD

this story is so hilarious

wonder makubex' result from his calculation...

lol
shinenagai chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
Yo! When will you update ah? This fic is hillarious! Good job! Well I presume that both Shido and Ban lose wakaka, evil me *devilish aura appeared out of nowhere*
ann nonomous chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
wahahaha! shidou initiated the ultimate bet of d00m! I want to see banchan in the dress. :D
Wolfic chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Hey everyone shout it with me. Shido! Shido! Shido! But seriously Shido should win. Also, I'm not such of a big fan of Ban x HEVN.
pana chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
ban midou shall win! D
Mr. Smiley chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
I vote for Shido to win, and that Ban must wear a really frilly dress when he loses.
Angel-wing2 chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
whee! another cute chapter! please continue! forget about the guy you're obsessing over first! heehee! just kidding! _ more power!
Chacha chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
continue on writing ha,aabngan q tlga ang mga iba u png gagawing it up.k lng nman grammar u me kaunti lng n pgkkmali.u.
MogiMogiGirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
I know that chapter 3 is up but I don't have time to read it. I want to read the next chapter but I can't right now. Tomorrow I promise! I love the plot so far but you had some spelling and grammer errors. I can't wait to read the next chapter and the one after that. Good luck!
03ren19 chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
ei!its me!nice story!keep it up!i kept on laughing all the while,its very nice!pls do update really soon,i can't wait to what's going to happened next!_ see ya!e-mail me!_
Bado-san chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
Glad you updated. Woderful plot. Wonderful story. Thanks for reading and reviewing my fic. Continue the great work! Love BanxHEVN!
kUMiKo54 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
PMS means Pre Marital Sex right? please correct me if i'm wrong... PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! LOVE YOUR WORK(S)
Rook chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
Intersting concept. The writing is a bit shaky in places, and your grammar could use cleanup, but the story shows promise.

Just so you know, the person who told you Kazuki is female in the manga was misinformed. A translation error in the third volume identifed Kazuki as 'she', but Kazuki is actualy male, and his family circumstances are identical.